09/19/2018 05:12 CDT
TRUMP GIVES EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WHERE IT’S CLEAR HE’S HIGHLY ENERGIZED TO EXPOSE THE OBAMA SPYING SCANDAL; DEMS TRYING TO STALL SPECIAL HEARING FOR KAVANAUGH ACCUSER; BALDWIN UP IN WISCONSIN
TODAY’S TOP TEN
TRUMP ENERGIZED TO EXPOSE OBAMA SPYING SCANDAL
TRUMP IN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW says exposing corrupt FBI probe could be “crowning achievement” of his presidency. John Solomon.
KAVANAUGH’S ACCUSER WANTS TO STALL Monday’s hearing, asks for FBI investigation. Grassley says no. CNN.
RNC INTERNAL POLL FINDS GOP in danger due to complacent Trump voters. The Hill.
ONLY 3% OF HOMEOWNERS IN PARTS of hurricane-slammed North Carolina have flood insurance. ZeroHedge.
NPR REFUSED TO ALLOW THE PHRASE “abortion doctor” in paid advertising. Daily Beast.
JORDAN PETERSON LAUNCHES DEFAMATION suit against Canadian university. TheBlaze.
FORMER FUSION GPS CONTRACTOR says firm was “almost completely wrong” on Manafort conclusions. Daily Caller.
NIKE OUTLET CALLS POLICE ON MAN waving pro-police flag outside store. Breitbart.
LIBERAL TAMMY BALDWIN OPENS UP wide lead in Wisconsin Senate race. Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
PRO-LIFERS PLAN TO CRASH Planned Parenthood’s celebration in epic fashion. Daily Wire.
First Right is your conservative alternative to beltway groupthink
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Media continues its slow suicide. Julie Kelly.
- Kavanaugh and the kangaroo court. Rich Lowry.
- Was Christopher Steele disseminating Russian disinformation to the State Department? Eric Felten.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- “Resist everything!” says Deep State employee caught on video by Project Veritas. Project Veritas.
- Man in his 80s fights off three armed robbers. The Smoke Room.
- Brother attacks brother in House race in Wisconsin. NTK Network.
- Ted Cruz livens social media when he suggests his liberal opponent will mandate “tofu BBQ” in Texas if he wins. Daily Wire.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@ChuckRossDC) A source familiar with what’s in the 21 pages of the Carter Page FISA told me that it’s a 7 or 8 on a scale of 1-10 in terms of how bad/embarrassing it is for FBI. Source does not think it’s been overhyped. We shall see… Tweet.
- (@EWErickson) You know one of the other reasons I don’t believe the Ford allegations? Because the roll out has been so predictable I’ve been tweeting since last week how it would happen. Real allegations don’t roll out in such a scripted manner. Tweet.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- WILL SHE, WON’T SHE? Drudge