10/24/2018 05:14 CDT
MAJORITY OF AMERICA AGREES WITH TRUMP ON BORDER; BRAUN SURGES AHEAD IN INDIANA AS HOUSLEY EDGES CLOSER IN MINNESOTA; EARLY VOTING MIGHT BE FAVORING REPUBLICANS
TODAY’S TOP TEN
TRUMP REMAINS FIRM ON BORDER AS AMERICANS AGREE
MAJORITY OF AMERICANS WANT Hondurans stopped at border. Rasmussen.
- Trump uses Obama video to make his case. Daily Caller.
EARLY DATA INDICATES THAT EARLY VOTING is favoring Republicans. Daily Wire.
LIBERAL FIVETHIRTYEIGHT GIVES REPUBLICANS 15 percent chance to retain House — same prediction he gave in 2016 about Trump. NTK Network.
MIKE BRAUN SURGES TO LEAD OVER Joe Donnelly in Indiana Senate race. Indy Politics.
UNDERDOG GOP SENATE CANDIDATE HOUSELY edges closer in Minnesota. Daily Wire.
GOOGLE, FACEBOOK, TWITTER EMPLOYEES pour in campaign donations to Democrats. Fox News.
“SHE’S GOING TO BE SUPER LIBERAL:” Heitkamp’s staff expose her in new undercover video. Project Veritas.
25% OF MILLENNIALS SAY THEY ARE SUFFERING from PTSD because of the 2016 elections. Daily Wire.
DILBERT CARTOON ON “CLIMATE CHANGE” prompts rebuttal from Yale. Intellectual Takeout.
SCHOOL CANCELS PRODUCTION of Aladdin Jr. for complaints of “stereotyping” Arab culture. CBS 11 Baltimore.
First Right is your conservative alternative to beltway groupthink
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Wolves in wolves’ clothing. Victor Davis Hanson.
- Big Tech is meddling with free speech and elections. Brad Parscale.
- Left continues to harass Little Sister of the Poor on birth control. Holly Scheer.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Donald Trump is done, media proclaims. Again and again. Super Deluxe.
- Hardly anyone shows up for Kamala Harris’ campaign event in Iowa. NTK Network.
- Daily Caller editor faces campus backlash from liberals. Fox News.
- AP inserts politics into article about fake Dead Sea Scrolls. Daily Wire.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@myolio) My wife asked why I carry a gun around the house. I told her: fear of CIA. She laughed, I laughed, the Amazon Echo laughed. I shot the Echo. Tweet.
- (@SylviaD32911201) Has there ever been more scientific hubris than a claim to FUTURE knowledge of how an entire, massive, complex system will behave by changing one variable, when previous changes in that variable show no direct causality of the effects they claim? Tweet.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- GILLUM HOT IN FLORIDA; UP 6 Drudge