11/21/2018 05:14 CDT
PELOSI STEAMROLLS MAJOR FOE; MAJORITY OF AMERICANS WANT MUELLER TO WRAP IT UP; “SPARTACUS” BOOKER HEADED TO NEW HAMPSHIRE; MEGYN KELLY READY TO WALK FROM NBC WITH $30 MILLION
TODAY’S TOP TEN
PELOSI CLEARS AWAY MAJOR FOE
DISSIDENT LEADER FUDGE BACKS OFF challenge to Pelosi, says she’ll back her. The Week.
MAJORITY OF AMERICANS WANT ROBERT MUELLER to finish his Russia probe. Washington Times.
TWO ILLEGALS CAUGHT CROSSING THE BORDER have sex crime history. Media Research Center.
FEDERAL JUDGE BARS TRUMP ADMINISTRATION from enforcing asylum ban on refugees flooding border. Daily Wire.
ACOSTA DECISION MAKES IT EASIER for White House to kick reporters out of briefings. Washington Examiner.
OBAMA BLAMES SLOW “CLIMATE CHANGE” “progress” on people “confused, blind, shrouded with hate.” ZeroHedge.
“SPARTACUS” BOOKER HEADING TO New Hampshire next month. NTK Network.
MEGYN KELLY DEPARTING NBC WITH ALL $30 million remaining on her contract and maybe a few secrets, too. Ace of Spades HQ.
D.C. CITY COUNCIL TAKES IT EASY on Metro fare evaders so it won’t be accused of “racism.” American Thinker.
CHICK-FIL-A TOP CHOICE OF STUDENTS at New Jersey university but administrators nixes chain because of its Christian beliefs. TheBlaze.
First Right is your conservative alternative to beltway groupthink
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Americans sharply disagree what racism is and it’s a big problem. David Marcus.
- The Second(-class) Amendment. John Yoo.
- If Trump is racist, he’s terrible at it. Larry Elder.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Pro-life group targets Espy in Mississippi for extreme abortion views. Free Beacon.
- Kudlow: No recession on horizon. Fox Business.
- Trump jokes through turkey pardons. Free Beacon.
- NYT suggests global warming might be worse than Biblical plagues. Daily Caller.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@RealMattCouch) How is it that Chuckie Cheese has a better ticket counting system than Florida and Georgia do combined for elections? Tweet.
- (@BigJoeBastardi) NYC has above average snowfall 7 out of last 9 years, ad 12 of the last 18 since the turn of century ( 2 years very close to average) Leave it to the media to say snow is a thing of the past. Tweet.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- STOCKS ERASE GAINS FOR YEAR; TRILLION WIPED OFF TECH; GOLDMAN: BOOST CASH; KUDLOW: NO RECESSION COMING; DOW -552 Drudge.