74 years ago this morning, thousands of brave Americans and allied forces conducted the largest seaborne invasion in history on the beaches of Normandy, France, to turn the tide of victory in World War II. We salute you all.
06/06/2018 05:20 CDT
ROSENDALE EDGES FAGG IN MONTANA SENATE PRIMARY, TAKES ON TESTER THIS FALL; COX TO BATTLE NEWSOM FOR CALIFORNIA GOVERNOR; MCCONNELL CANCELS AUGUST RECESS
TODAY’S TOP 10
ROSENDALE WINS IN MONTANA; COX ADVANCES IN CALIFORNIA
RESTORATION PAC-BACKED CANDIDATE Matt Rosendale wins GOP Senate primary in Montana, setting up “battle of the flat-tops” in November. Billings Gazette.
- Our TV ad supporting Rosendale. Restoration PAC.
FORMER ILLINOISAN JOHN COX advances to face Newsom for California governor. Los Angeles Times.
TUCKER CARLSON RIPS CNN for sick obsession with Melania Trump. Fox News.
FEDS SAY MEDICARE TRUST FUND to run out of cash in 2026, three years sooner than expected. Hot Air.
CONSERVATIVES PREVAIL UPON Mitch McConnell to cancel August recess to get things done on Trump’s agenda. Daily Signal.
SARAH SANDERS BLISTERS THE news media for its lack of credibility. Free Beacon.
3 MILLION PEOPLE HAVE FOUND JOBS since Donald Trump became president. Daily Signal.
NEARLY 50 PERCENT OF CALIFORNIANS say they want to move soon, poll finds. Fox News.
NEARLY 70 PERCENT OF AMERICANS have news fatigue, Pew says. Pew Research Center.
CNN COMMENTATOR SAYS THE National Anthem is “problematic.” Free Beacon.
Thank you First Right subscribers from across America! The news here is what the liberal press is trying to hide from you.
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Supreme Court’s Masterpiece majority wants to kill freedom softly. Robert Tracinski.
- Are Democrats blowing it? Ben Shapiro.
- Roseanne is out? Explain Maher, Sharpton, and Olbermann. Larry Elder.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Chris Matthews bemoans Democrat Party’s elitism. MSNBC.
- Starbucks’ Schultz blasts GOP tax cuts but company touted benefits to employees in January. NTK Network.
- Steyer admits two-thirds of impeachment petition signers don’t vote. Free Beacon.
- It’s now against the law in California to shower and do laundry on the same day. ZeroHedge.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@RealJamesWoods) Leave California to those who turned it into a dump. When it’s a wasteland of welfare state freeloaders and nobody left to subsidize the insanity, the infrastructure will collapse. It’s already borderline catastrophic. Tweet.
- @InezFeltscher California just made it illegal to take a shower and do laundry on the same day. $1,000 fine if you go above your allotted 55 gallons of water per day. Utility companies encouraged to spy on you to ensure compliance. Isn’t socialism FUN? Tweet.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- DEMS’ GREAT HOPE Drudge.