08/28/2019 05:12 CDT
NATION OUTSIDE OF WASHINGTON RESTLESS, UNHAPPY WITH LEADERS; WASHINGTON POST COMPARES PRO-LIFERS TO WHITE NATIONALISTS; DEMOCRATS WONDER HOW FAR BIDEN WILL FALL
TODAY’S TOP TEN
HEARTLAND STILL NOT HAPPY WITH WASHINGTON SWAMP
70 PERCENT OF AMERICANS ARE ANGRY at the political establishment. ZeroHedge.
WASHINGTON POST PUBLISHES OP-ED TRYING TO LINK pro-life movement with “white nationalism.” Hot Air.
DEMOCRATS WORRIED ABOUT JOE BIDEN’S DIP in latest poll. Legal Insurrection.
FEDERAL JUDGE BLOCKS MISSOURI’S EIGHT-WEEK abortion ban a day before it takes effect. National Review.
PLANNED PARENTHOOD WHISTLEBLOWER WINS $3 MILLION from Arizona jury. Free Beacon.
DC MOM SAYS IN DIVORCE FILING THAT ILHAN OMAR stole her husband. New York Post.
PRAGER UNIVERSITY ASKS FEDERAL COURT to prevent Google from censoring its videos. Daily Signal.
UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN SOCIAL JUSTICE CLASS described as “straightforward political indoctrination.” Legal Insurrection.
JOE WALSH “COMPLETELY GHOSTED” HIS CAMPAIGN MANAGER days before his White House run. Daily Beast.
YALE PROFESSOR REJECTS EVOLUTION, ARGUES anti-religious people cannot brush aside Intelligent Design. Legal Insurrection.
First Right is your conservative alternative to beltway groupthink
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Everything they are saying about the Amazon fires is wrong. Michael Shellenberger.
- Hillary is still lurking. Richard Davis.
- How the media enables destructive “climate change” hysteria. David Harsanyi.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Is college worth it? Prager University.
- Biden gaffe montage. Media Research Center.
- Van Jones: “If I were in the Biden camp, I would be very concerned.” Breitbart.
- A golf ball that finds the hole every time? Japan Today.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@JesseKellyDC) Individually, I don’t care about some musician’s political views. But America was better when entertainers dared to be counter-culture rebels who bucked the system and took risks. Now it’s just and endless cavalcade of apparatchiks vomiting out industry-approved talking points. Tweet.
- (@RepMarkMeadows) Andrew McCabe: fired for lying to the FBI, caught by the Inspector General for unauthorized media leaks, and—worst of all—one of the ring-leaders in spreading the debunked and disastrous “Russian collusion” conspiracy theory. His reward? A paid CNN contract. Comical. Tweet.
MOST CLICKED ITEM YESTERDAY
- FIVE THINGS THE MEDIA WON’T TELL YOU ABOUT the Amazon fires. AccuWeather.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- 30-YEAR RATE UNDER 2% Drudge.