08/01/2018 05:10 CDT
AMERICANS GLUED TO THEIR COMPUTER, PHONE SCREENS; CNN MYSTERIOUSLY BREAKS FORM AND PRAISES TRUMP; TWITTER BRINGS IN LIBERAL TO CORRAL CONSERVATIVES
TODAY’S TOP TEN
U.S. ADULTS NOW SPEND NEARLY half-a-day interacting with media content. Nielsen.
SHOCK STORY: CNN SAYS ECONOMY is doing well and Trump deserves credit. CNN.
TWITTER BRINGS IN ACADEMICS to combat bias — and guess what, they hate Trump. Daily Caller.
NFL ORDERS DALLAS COWBOYS’ OWNER Jerry Jones to stop talking about the national anthem. Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE FOR GOVERNOR in Georgia in massive personal debt, with unpaid taxes. Biz Pac Review.
“CLIMATE CHANGE” ALARMISTS BURNED by studies showing destructive wildfires in decline. Washington Times.
LIBERAL NBC NEWS HOST CHUCK TODD calls conservative news outlet a “troll farm.” Twitchy.
FOX NEWS, BBC, PBS ranked as most trusted news brands. The Hill.
OBAMA ADVISOR CONCEDES THAT STRATEGY to raise Trump’s profile by mocking him backfired. Daily Wire.
PAINTING OF TRUMP TEAM “CROSSING THE SWAMP” touches off social media frenzy. Fox News.
First Right is your conservative alternative to beltway groupthink
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Even if you loathe President Trump, vote Republican. Hugh Hewitt.
- 10 signs America is in more trouble than we thought. Michael Snyder.
- What happens when the technology to fake news footage becomes commonplace? The Federalist.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Ron DeSantis ad in Florida governor’s race drawing plaudits. Ron DeSantis for Governor.
- CNN’s Acosta denies his network epitomizes fake news. Free Beacon.
- Al Franken: Haven’t ruled out running again. NTK Network.
- Liberal comedian Kathy Griffin built a wall at her $10 million mansion to block a Trump-supporting neighbor. Breitbart.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@StephenGutowski) Gun blue prints are and have long been readily available on the internet. A simple Google search shows this. The thing every politician, activist, and media personality warns will end the world tomorrow has literally been happening everyday since these blueprints were created. Tweet.
- (@PaulHughes11vic) Another ridiculous article, promoting Carbon tax. The people who oppose the Climate scam have common sense and read articles and conclusions outside the MSM propaganda narrative. A tsunami of people are waking up to the dogma of Climate Change. (The climate has always changed). Tweet.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- APPLE FOR TRILLION! Drudge.