Today, America has a chance to vote for jobs or mobs. Show up to cast your ballot for advancing the conservative revolution
11/06/2018 05:14 CDT
“EXPERT” CONSENSUS SAYS GOP WILL RETAIN SENATE AND DEMOCRATS WILL REGAIN HOUSE BUT NOBODY IS CONFIDENT IN THEIR PREDICTIONS; RECORDS SHOW REPORTERS IN ILLINOIS ALMOST ALWAYS VOTE DEMOCRATIC
TODAY’S TOP TEN
A RED WAVE OR A BLUE WAVE?
FLORIDA SENATOR MARCO RUBIO PREDICTS “red wave” will sweep America today. The Hill.
- Dems’ generic ballot lead down to 3 points on eve of election. NTK Network.
- Brad Parscale says “Palo Alto Mafia” trying to alter course of election. Breitbart.
- Pollsters wonder if they will be wrong again. San Diego Union-Tribune.
- Michigan reporter caught on voicemail being horrified GOP Senate candidate might pull upset. Daily Caller.
COURT DOCUMENTS GIVE INSIDE GLIMPSE into Texas vote fraud ring. Hot Air.
￼“FACT CHECKERS” AT SNOPES ATTEMPT￼ to bail out Stacey Abrams from armed Black Panthers story. Breitbart.
TOP 100 CHICAGO JOURNALISTS VOTE 93 PERCENT for Democrats in primaries, records show. Chicago City Wire.
7 TOP TAKEAWAYS FROM GRASSLEY’S REPORT on Brett Kavanaugh’s accusers. The Federalist.
PAPADOPOULOS DETAILS ALLEGED ENTRAPMENT scheme by undercover Deep State agents. ZeroHedge.
DEMOCRAT IN ILLINOIS RUNNING AS A NURSE has never worked as a nurse and instead was an Obama Administration employee. Kane County Reporter.
PRESIDENT TRUMP HONORS BLACK CIVIL WAR soldiers with his first national monument. Daily Wire.
HUNDREDS OF “SCIENTISTS” DEFY SCIENCE to support transgender activism. Hot Air.
SEATTLE HOMELESSNESS PROBLEM CONTINUES to get worse despite attention. Seattle Times.
First Right is your conservative alternative to beltway groupthink
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Why green energy will never replace fossil fuels. Power Line.
- Media misleads you on pre-existing conditions. Christopher Jacobs.
- I don’t find SNL funny — my husband lost his sight in Afghanistan. Sara Carter.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- New ad highlights Beto O’Rourke’s drunk driving arrest. Free Beacon.
- Flashback: Andrew Breitbart on why the Left always screams “racism.” Breitbart.
- MSNBC’s Katy Tur meets Georgia voters skeptical of liberal media. Free Beacon.
- Crazed teacher hammers students’ cell phones. Daily Star.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@BabsNation) #Outsiders I happily “believe” in climate change. I don’t believe in the climatecrackpottery that insists it is man-made. It’s called NATURE. Tweet.
- (@RealSaavedra) “Harvard/Harris Poll finds that majority of American women & men say Democrats were not genuinely concerned w/the accusations of sexual assault made by Christine Blasey Ford, but instead were using the allegations & the accuser to score political points.” Tweet.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- WITH HIM OR AGAINST HIM? Drudge.