11/20/2018 05:14 CDT
UPSTARTS RILED UP TO REPLACE PELOSI; WH CREATES NEW RULES OF DECORUM FOR REPORTERS; FACEBOOK FACES MORE BAD FINANCIAL NEWS AND STORMY OUTLOOK; MCSALLY TO REPLACE KYL?
TODAY’S TOP TEN
WILL PELOSI PERSIST?
PELOSI’S BID FOR SPEAKER IMPERILED as opposition builds among Democrats. Politico.
￼WHITE HOUSE UNVEILS NEW RULES OF CONDUCT￼ for reporters at press briefings. NewsBusters.
FACEBOOK CONTINUES ON ITS FINANCIAL losing streak and more pain ahead. CNBC.
MCCONNELL REPORTEDLY LOBBYING ARIZONA governor to name McSally to Jon Kyl’s seat. Hot Air.
SOCIALIST-LEANING BARACK AND MICHELLE OBAMA on way to becoming billionaires. New York Post.
ELECTION JUDGE IN METRO ST. LOUIS says Democrats fighting her for reporting Democratic vote fraud. ABC 30 St. Louis.
LEFT-WING ACTORS URGING A HOLLYWOOD boycott of Georgia after Abrams’ loss. TheBlaze.
NEWLY ELECTED MUSLIM CONGRESSWOMAN VOWS to fight House ban on headwear. Daily Wire.
ASSOCIATED PRESS COVERS RECOUNT BIDS differently according to party. Washington Examiner.
CHIPOTLE JUMPS THE GUN IN FIRING “RACIST” manager who appeared to act properly. ZeroHedge.
First Right is your conservative alternative to beltway groupthink
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Liberal media’s tantrum against Facebook, Google. Charles Smith.
- Global warming snowed under. American Thinker.
- Stop shaming white women for voting Republican. D.C. McAllister.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Steve Scalise recalls shooting: “I started to pray” and “put it in God’s hands.” Breitbart.
- Mainstream media pushing to make Mississippi Senate race competitive. Free Beacon.
- Iowa Senator Joni Ernst joins GOP leadership team. Fox News.
- Don’t use CAPS because it might frighten college students! Daily Express.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@FDRLST) What’s wrong with white women? Perhaps there’s nothing wrong with them as a group. Perhaps many just don’t adhere to groupthink that strips us all of our individual liberty. Tweet.
- (@Education4Libs) Walmart is selling shotgun shell Christmas lights & liberals are literally being triggered by it. Imagine being so fragile that a piece of plastic upsets you. 500,000 people shot deer in Minnesota this weekend & nobody died… Because guns don’t kill people, other people do. Tweet.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- 105 POINT GAME! Drudge.