Happy 2019 to conservatives across America!
01/01/2019 05:14 CDT
ELIZABETH WARREN MIGHT RUN FOR PRESIDENT DESPITE HER BIOGRAPHY INFLATION PROBLEM; FACEBOOK CONTINUES TO STIFLE CONSERVATIVES; BUYING CARS ONLINE WITH HOME DELIVERY?
TODAY’S TOP TEN
FAUXCAHONTAS GETS JUMP ON DEMOCRATIC FIELD
ELIZABETH WARREN LAUNCHES PRESIDENTIAL BID amid questions about her phony biography. Hot Air.
FACEBOOK’S MASSIVE, SECRET RULEBOOK for policing speech reveals inconsistencies, gaps, and biases. Fox News.
MOST PEOPLE IN NEARLY 20 YEARS QUIT their jobs for something better. Daily Caller.
7 PRESIDENTS WHO WERE TOUGHER on the news media than Donald Trump. Daily Signal.
OAKLAND MAYOR HAS NO REGRETS OVER TIPPING off illegal aliens. Hot Air.
OHIO SENATE FAILS TO OVERRIDE JOHN KASICH’S veto of “heartbeat” abortion legislation. Breitbart.
NEVADA STRUGGLING TO MEET RENEWABLE ENERGY requirement of ballot initiative. Nevada Capital News.
AUTO DEALERS AND CONSUMERS STARTING to embrace idea of online car ordering and home delivery. ZeroHedge.
FLORIDA NEWSPAPER CONCLUDES THAT BROWARD sheriff’s office “cost children their lives.” Daily Signal.
GAY WRITER ATTACKS CHICK-FIL-A FOR SPONSORING Peach Bowl football game. Daily Wire.
First Right is your conservative alternative to beltway groupthink
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Boston Herald columnist claims “It’s a Wonderful Life” had a bad message. The Federalist.
- Donald Trump is completely transforming the Democrats. Jonathan Turley.
- Shutdown symbolism. Jay Cost.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- The top 5 media mishaps of 2018. Fox News.
- Sarah Sanders’ top moments as press secretary in 2018. Breitbart.
- Elizabeth Warren hits Fox News. Real Clear Politics.
- Florida men accused of stealing more than $500,000 worth of tequila. Daily Caller.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@realannapaulina) When I started in media I was jokingly told that I’d be superstar for the Democrats if I ever decided to switch: I responded “I love god, my guns, and my country way too much to be a Democrat.” That’s the truth. Tweet.
- (@Rockprincess818) At this point, CNN is like the RadioShack in a strip mall. You don’t know how it stayed in business this long, you don’t know anyone who shops there. Tweet.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- 2019 BEGINS; HAPPY NEWS YEAR! Drudge.