02/05/2019 05:14 CDT
WAPO SHOWS BLATANT DOUBLE STANDARD BY NOT PUBLISHING SEX ASSAULT ALLEGATION AGAINST DEM LT. GOV. IN VIRGINIA; GOVERNOR NORTHAM TRIES TO HANG ON; TRUMP READY TO HIT BORDER SECURITY HARD TONIGHT AT SOTU ADDRESS
TODAY’S TOP TEN
DEMOCRATS IN DISARRAY IN THE OLD DOMINION
WASHINGTON POST DECLINED TO PUBLISH CREDIBLE sex allegation against Democrat Virginia Lt. Gov. after airing uncorroborated Kavanaugh allegations. Daily Wire.
- Embattled Northam tells Cabinet he won’t resign. News 3 Norfolk.
- Northam’s extreme abortion stance reportedly caused former classmate to leak KKK photo. Breitbart.
FIVE THEMES EXPECTED TONIGHT IN PRESIDENT Trump’s State of the Union address. Breitbart.
SUPER BOWL RATINGS HIT 10-YEAR-LOW in historic Patriots’ victory over Rams. Deadline.
FORMER VICE PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN STRONGEST Democrat in new Iowa presidential poll. Emerson College.
MONTANA GOVERNOR BULLOCK APOLOGIZES for hiding aide’s harassment. Free Beacon.
DEMOCRATS RIP FOSSIL FUEL EXTINCTION DATE from Ocasio-Cortez’s “Green New Deal.” Daily Caller.
CONSERVATIVE PROVOCATEUR SUES SMEAR GROUP Southern Poverty Law Center for labeling his organization a “hate group.” The Hill.
A MONUMENT TO ITSELF, LIBERAL NEWS MEDIA’S Newseum in Washington D.C. shutters its doors. Power Line.
“PROGRESSIVE” SCHOOL IN D.C. WON’T PLAY basketball at private Christian school because of LGBT policies. Daily Signal.
IS AMERICA READY FOR A GURU-IN-CHIEF in the Oval Office? Des Moines Register.
First Right is your conservative alternative to beltway groupthink
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Is the collusion theory dead? Jonathan Turley.
- Intel operation against Trump still going strong. Sharyl Attkisson.
- Mueller’s collusion-free collusion indictment of Roger Stone. Andrew McCarthy.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Democrats gone wild. Free Beacon.
- Don’t tell the MSM but a right-to-carry revolution is underway. NRA TV.
- Hardly anyone attends a Draft Beto event in California. NTK Network.
- Medieval map points to world’s richest man, maybe ever. Fox News.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@neontaster) The Washington Post spent 10 million dollars to run their ad during the Superbowl and 50 bucks to make it. Sophmoric boring montage with uninspired VO. Amazing that anyone was even mildly impressed. Tweet.
- (@SteveSGoddard) Dear @chicagotribune Every cold snap in history has been the result of the polar vortex moving south. Arctic air comes from the Arctic. What is the point of reporting meaningless, junk science? Tweet.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- CALL FOR UNITY! Drudge.