08/21/2018 05:12 CDT
BRENNAN’S SUPPOSED IGNORANCE OF THE DOSSIER SEEMS IMPLAUSIBLE; PAPADOPOULOS NARRATIVE FALLING APART? MEDIA WORKS OVERTIME TO PROTECT BRUCE OHR
TODAY’S TOP TEN
CERTAINLY LOOKS LIKE BRENNAN IS LYING AGAIN
BRENNAN DENIES DOSSIER ALLEGATIONS, but Congress wants answers. Sara Carter.
DESPITE THE LIBERAL MEDIA HYPE, it appears George Papadopoulos was a bit player after all. Byron York.
THE WASHINGTON POST’S MISLEADING “fact check” on Bruce Ohr. Kimberley Strassel.
SOROS GROUP FORETOLD OF WORKING with Big Tech to censor conservatives. WND.
LIBERALS ARE BEING CRUSHED in SCOTUS spending war. Politico.
ASSOCIATED PRESS PROMOTES sour grapes from losing Republicans. Power Line.
IS A MINNESOTA SENATE SEAT in play for the Republicans? Real Clear Politics.
AFTER SUBSIDIES ARE PULLED, fewer people are buying solar panels. Daily Caller.
DEMOCRAT JON TESTER IS NUMBER ONE recipient of lobbyists’ cash in 2018 election cycle. Breitbart.
CHELSEA CLINTON SAYS A RUN for political office is a “definite maybe” someday. ZeroHedge.
First Right is your conservative alternative to beltway groupthink
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Elizabeth Warren’s corporate catastrophe. Samuel Hammond.
- FBI lying or incompetent when it comes to Papadopoulos. Margot Cleveland.
- CNN takes the bait on diversity. American Thinker.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Andrew McCarthy says NYT story a sign that Mueller probe is winding down. Fox News.
- Cramer unveils new TV ad criticizing Heitkamp on sanctuary cities. National Review.
- Louisiana AG denies business to bank that pandered to pro-gun control crowd. Fox News.
- Miami Herald endorses House candidate who claims aliens took her aboard a spaceship. The Hill.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@davereaboi) CNN has transitioned to become indistinguishable from Media Matters. That means it’s no longer a media company; it’s straight up hard-left pro-deplatforming activism. Tweet.
- (@yesnicksearcy) Then why go on and on and on about his character for 3 years when what we voted for was a man we knew was flawed but who we thought would be a much more effective President than his opponent? It seems boring, counter-productive and self-righteous after years of it. Tweet.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- ‘EVEN IF TELLING TRUTH, MAKES ME LIAR’ Drudge.