09/12/2019 05:08 CDT
DEMOCRATS GATHER IN HOUSTON FOR 10-WAY DEBATE TONIGHT; MICHAEL FLYNN PASSED A POLYGRAPH IN 2016, LAWYER REVEALS; FACEBOOK CONTINUES TO HARASS PRO-LIFERS
TODAY’S TOP TEN
DEMOCRATS HEAD TO TEXAS FOR 10-WAY DEBATE
THE 7 QUESTIONS THE LIBERAL MEDIA WON’T DARE ASK the Democrats at tonight’s debate. Michelle Malkin.
FLYNN TOOK POLYGRAPH IN 2016 AND PASSED, new court filing reveals. Sara Carter.
EX-PLANNED PARENTHOOD MEDICAL DIRECTOR BACKS born alive legislation. Free Beacon.
FACEBOOK DOUBLES DOWN AGAINST PRO-LIFE GROUP after GOP Senators complain. Breitbart.
FLOUNDERING BETO: LIVING CLOSE TO WHERE YOU WORK should be a right for everyone. Hot Air.
CONSERVATIVE ACTIVIST RETURNS TO BALTIMORE for second trash cleanup. Breitbart.
CALIFORNIA AG BECERRA MYSTERIOUSLY MISSING from Google probe. Free Beacon.
CNN SPENDS 181 MINUTES ON FORMER OBAMA OFFICIAL Jim Sciutto’s false CIA story. NewsBusters.
IS AMERICA’S 20-YEAR PLUS CRIME DECLINE about to end? Department of Justice.
BLOOMBERG FUNDING IS STUFFING STATE AG OFFICES with liberal climate activists. Daily Caller.
First Right is your conservative alternative to beltway groupthink
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- The top 10 gun laws Americans really need. Mark Overstreet.
- Why opportunity zones won’t work. Howard Husock.
- Don’t be misled by the “conservative case” for carbon taxes. Julie Kelly.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Son of 9/11 victim criticizes Omar at Ground Zero ceremony. Free Beacon.
- Some things never change department: Networks attacked Bush when he ran the infamous tank ad. Media Research Center.
- Swearing the new normal for Democrats. Fox News.
- Hunter catches 700-pound alligator in Georgia. ABC 7 Chicago.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@DavidLaTorre) Democrats don’t risk losing PA if their POTUS candidate calls for ban on fracking — they will lose PA. Tweet.
- (@DaveNYviii) Democrat opposition to Voter ID is not the championing of civil rights as they proclaim. They are opposed to Voter ID because it makes it harder to commit voter fraud. Tweet.
MOST CLICKED ITEM YESTERDAY
- FEDERAL COURT HEARING REVEALS EXISTENCE OF BOMBSHELL DOJ memo exonerating Michael Flynn. Sara Carter.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- WALL ST: STOP HER! WARREN TOPS POLL Drudge.