10/04/2018 05:12 CDT
SENATORS TO VIEW FBI REPORT TODAY, CLOTURE VOTE SET FRIDAY AND FINAL VOTE ON SATURDAY OR SUNDAY; AS CONFIRMATION RAGES, VOTERS IN HEARTLAND PUNISHING DEMOCRATS FOR SMEARS
TODAY’S TOP TEN
FBI REPORT IN — MCCONNELL MOVING FORWARD ON VOTE
MCCONNELL FILES MOTION FOR CLOTURE on Kavanaugh, setting wheels in motion for Saturday vote. TheBlaze.
- No corroboration for allegations, White House says after reading report. Daily Wire.
IN WAKE OF KAVANAUGH CONTROVERSY, GOP makes gains in five Senate races in new Fox New poll. Fox News.
CONSERVATIVE WOMEN ANGRY ABOUT KAVANAUGH and think other voters are too. The Atlantic.
DEMOCRATIC AIDE ARRESTED for “doxxing” Republican Senators during Kavanaugh hearing. Daily Wire.
IS THE MUELLER INVESTIGATION in its final stages? NTK Network.
SEPARATING FACTS FROM FICTION on the Trump tax cuts. Daily Signal.
HOW DID UNDERCOVER ACADEMICS SCAM “scholarly” journals with fake “grievance studies” papers? Ace of Spades HQ.
ELIZABETH WARREN HOLDS EDGE over Bernie Sanders in 2020. Washington Times.
TIM COOK UNEASY ABOUT DISCUSSING moving iCloud data to China. NTK Network.
IVY LEAGUE FACULTY, STAFF, give overwhelmingly to Democratic candidates. Washington Times.
First Right is your conservative alternative to beltway groupthink
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Christine Blasey Ford’s changing story leaves her short on credibility. Margot Cleveland.
- You idiot reporters are making it worse. Jonah Goldberg.
- Democrats blundered on Menendez. The Week.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Podhoretz to Wittes: Putting burden of proof to disprove allegations a horrible standard. Free Beacon.
- Lisa Boothe: Facts don’t add up for Dr. Ford. Fox News.
- Bolton: Palestine “is not a State.” Free Beacon.
- Mysterious planet “The Goblin” vexes scientists. ZeroHedge.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@GovMikeHuckabee) I never did the bar scene or throw ice, but I once dropped a dipped cone on the pavement at the Dairy Queen in my hometown of Hope, AR. Yeah, I was once a pretty bad dude. Tweet.
- (@SalenaZito) “At the time, it was a decision that took months for me to consider, one I put great thought into with my family. Today, it would take me less than ten minutes to decide not to run.” Mitch Daniels. Tweet.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- KAVANAUGH CONFIDENTIAL Drudge