We are thankful for many things and among them is the loyal readership of First Right. Have a great Thanksgiving today with your families!
11/22/2018 05:12 CDT
IN POLARIZED AMERICA, NO ONE LOOKING FORWARD TO POLITICAL TALK TODAY AT THANKSGIVING; TRUMP FIRES BACK AT PIOUS ROBERTS ABOUT BIAS; OBAMA LOVES HIMSELF AND BETO
TODAY’S TOP TEN
PASS THE TURKEY AND PASS ON THE POLITICS
￼FEWER THAN TWO IN 10 AMERICANS￼ looking forward to talking politics today at Thanksgiving. The Hill.
FOOD WEBSITE SAYS YOU ARE MORALLY obligated to call out your “racist” Trump supports at Thanksgiving. Daily Wire.
TOM STEYER PUBLISHES THANKSGIVING GUIDE to convincing relatives to impeach Trump. Breitbart.
THE SURPRISING STORY of the first Thanksgiving. Daily Signal.
PRESIDENT TRUMP FIRES BACK AT JUSTICE ROBERTS about independence of judiciary. ZeroHedge.
THE TROUBLE WITH “HALF TRUE” fact-checking verdicts. Real Clear Politics.
97.8% OF MASS SHOOTINGS SINCE 1950 occurred in “gun-free zones.” Breitbart.
DEMOCRATIC ELECTION FRAUD SCHEME ON L.A.’s skid row involved paying homeless to sign fake names. NBC News.
UN ENVIRONMENT CHIEF QUITS AFTER RACKING up massive air travel tab. Daily Caller.
OBAMA DESCRIBES BETO AS AN “impressive young man” who reminds him of himself. Washington Times.
First Right is your conservative alternative to beltway groupthink
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Thanksgiving: The first and essential American holiday. American Thinker.
- Liberals’ infantile Beto fantasy. The Week.
- The fruits of college indoctrination. Walter Williams.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Greg Gutfield on how to talk politics at Thanksgiving. Fox News.
- MSNBC’s Katy Our laments lack of “climate change” hysteria. Media Research Center.
- College students respond to question: Is Thanksgiving racist? Campus Reform.
- Sex at 60 mph? Experts wonder about driverless cars and human nature. Miami Herald.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@McAllisterDen) The Race-Shaming of Republicans must stop. It’s slander. It’s divisive. It’s evil. It destroys relationships, disrupts democratic processes, and it will plunge our nation into violence. Tweet.
- (@marcorubio) The same people who are quick to use the term “Voter Suppression” to describe everything from Voter ID to closing early voting sites on time, are also quick to condemn as hyperbole & baseless criticism of blatant & rampant election irregularities & violations of election laws. Tweet.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- GROUNDED? BITTER COLD TO SMASH RECORDS Drudge.