See the top clicked story from yesterday below — a new daily feature in First Right
05/23/2019 05:14 CDT
CRUCIAL SPYGATE DOCUMENTS READY TO BE DECLASSIFIED; NORTHAM ESCAPES AGAIN WITH INCONCLUSIVE REPORT; CNN RATINGS CONTINUE TO DECLINE
TODAY’S TOP TEN
TRUMP READY TO DECLASSIFY KEY DOCUMENTS
TRUMP SET TO DECLASSIFY CRUCIAL “BUCKET 5” Obama Spygate docs within 6-7 days. ZeroHedge.
￼DEMS TIED TO OBAMA’S PRO-IRON ECHO CHAMBER￼ spread regime’s anti-Trump talking points. Free Beacon.
VIRGINIA GOVERNOR NORTHAM OFF THE HOOK AGAIN as investigation into his yearbook photo proves inconclusive. Legal Insurrection.
SUBURBAN CHICAGO SCHOOL SPENDING $53,000 reprinting yearbooks where a few students used the circle hand gesture. Newsweek.
GREENPEACE CO-FOUNDER TELLS CONGRESS to ignore U.N. latest climate scare warning. Daily Signal.
LEFTISTS BLAST NYT OP-ED THAT POINTED OUT religious conservative wives are the happiest in America. Daily Wire.
WASHINGTON BECOMES THE FIRST STATE TO LEGALIZE composting human bodies. The Western Journal.
CBS HOST LAUGHS AT DUMPING MILKSHAKES on “right-wing politicians.” NewsBusters.
CNN’S RATINGS DEATH SPIRAL CONTINUES as key demographic hits 2015 low. Breitbart.
SO-CALLED JOURNALIST CHUCK TODD OF NBC HINTS that Democrats should cut off funding to pro-life candidates in their party. NewsBusters.
First Right is your conservative alternative to beltway groupthink
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- American colleges are now just left-wing seminaries. Dennis Prager.
- The wind is shifting behind the pro-life cause. Cal Thomas.
- Trans activists trying to silence science. Nathanael Blake.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Dem Senate candidate says military experience a disadvantage. NTK Network.
- Stirewalt: Trump trying to troll Democrats into impeaching him. Fox News.
- Senator Hawley grills judicial nominee on anti-Catholic views. Senator Josh Hawley.
- Man defrauds woman out of $80,000 after meeting her on dating site. Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@mikebwonder) Joe Biden will show the Democrats what a cover-up really looks like. Tweet.
- (@conservmillen) Something I’ve noticed: most pro-lifers understand the pro-choice arguments completely And can articulate them totally accurately. I have seen very few pro-choicers accurately portray a pro-life argument. It’s always filled with hyperbole & misinformation. Tweet.
MOST CLICKED ITEM YESTERDAY
- REPUBLICAN GOOGLE ENGINEER WRITES OPEN LETTER about company’s “outrage mobs” and “witch hunts.” Daily Caller.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- END OF MAY; HOURS AWAY Drudge.