06/07/2018 05:12 CDT
OBAMA WENT TO EXTRA LENGTHS TO GET CASH TO IRAN; MCCABE SEEKS IMMUNITY; ROSENDALE SAYS TESTER IS NO MODERATE; MANCHIN REGRETS SUPPORTING HILLARY
SPLC, BIG TECH TEAM TO CENSOR CONSERVATIVES
DAILY CALLER INVESTIGATION CONFIRMS that smear group Southern Poverty Law Center assists Facebook, Amazon, Google, and Twitter to censor content. Peter Hasson.
OBAMA ADMINISTRATION SKIRTED U.S. sanctions to grant Iran billions in cash. Adam Kredo.
8 TIMES OBAMA’S INTEL AGENCIES set people up to fabricate the Russia narrative. The Federalist.
FIRED FBI OFFICIAL ANDREW MCCABE seeks immunity for Senate testimony. Daily Signal.
PRESIDENT TRUMP GRANTS CLEMENCY to Alice Johnson, a 63-year-old non-violent drug offender who turned her life around in prison. MIC Network.
TOM STEYER’S EFFORTS TO MOBILIZE youths on global warming hasn’t worked out well, new research shows. Daily Caller.
MONTANA SENATE NOMINEE ROSENDALE: “Jon Tester is not a moderate Democrat — he’s part of the Swamp.” Breitbart.
GEORGE SOROS-BACKED DISTRICT ATTORNEY candidate loses big in San Diego. Free Beacon.
FACING A TOUGH RE-ELECTION FIGHT, West Virginia Democrat Manchin said his support for Hillary in 2016 was a mistake. David Rutz.
WHEN CONSERVATIVE SPORTS FIGURES snubbed White House visits under Democrat presidents, news media attacked them. Breitbart.
First Right is your conservative alternative to beltway groupthink
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Obama’s Spygate and Leftists’ lack of patriotism. Tom Trinko.
- Why the FBI needs another cover story for starting Spygate. Margot Cleveland.
- Ghost of Joe McCarthy spooks investigation of Trump campaign. Conrad Black.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Energy expert admits that renewables can’t power America adequately. NTK Network.
- Scalise takes baseball field for first time since 2017 shooting. Free Beacon.
- GOP gubernatorial candidate Cox: Liberals ruined California. Fox News.
- Arizona State now offering degrees in “social justice and human rights.” Legal Insurrection.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@ComfortablySmug) Wild how NFL players went from the dudes that beat up their wives to the nation’s moral compass in like six months. Tweet.
- (@MattWalshBlog) Colorado is one of the most gay friendly states in the Union. Yet this gay couple just so happened to walk into the one bakery in the state with an owner so orthodox that he won’t even make Halloween cakes. Hmmm. It’s almost like this whole thing was an extremely obvious set up. Tweet.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- BORDER BUSTS TOP 50,000 — AGAIN! Drudge.