Restoration PAC is honoring our veterans on a special page. If you’d like to thank a vet, go here.
07/12/2018 05:12 CDT
MEMOS SHOW FBI HAD MULTIPLE VERSIONS OF SMEAR DOSSIER; POLLING SUGGESTS DEMOCRATS MAY HAVE AN ICE PROBLEM; NBC HOST CAN’T COMPREHEND CONCEPT OF OUR CONSTITUTIONAL SYSTEM
FBI HAD MULTIPLE VERSIONS OF SMEAR DOSSIER?
NEW MEMOS INDICATE FBI POSSESSED multiple versions of the anti-Trump smear dossier. The Hill.
POLLING SUGGESTS THAT DEMOCRATS’ DESIRE to get rid of ICE could hurt them in November. Morning Consult.
AIR FORCE VETERAN SAYS HE WAS FORCED to sell his home after refusing to remove his American flag. TheBlaze.
NEW RESEARCH INDICATES THAT “extreme poverty” is extremely rare in the United States. National Review.
TWITTER PLANS TO SLASH MILLIONS of followers in effort to battle “fake accounts.” New York Times.
DEMOCRATS GRAPPLE WITH HANDLING the flash star power — and the socialist views — of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. The Hill.
FORMER COACHES, WRESTLERS, and colleagues rush to defend Rep. Jim Jordan. Washington Examiner.
NBC HOST KATY TUR CAN’T FATHOM why anyone would interpret Constitution as it was written. Breitbart.
ILLINOIS STATE-FUNDED ABORTIONS increase nearly 300% in 2018. Daily Signal.
SAN FRANCISCO GUN BUYBACK GETS played with homemade shotgun. Breitbart.
First Right is your conservative alternative to beltway groupthink
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- “Fact checkers” are opinion writers in disguise. Washington Times.
- When abortion becomes a sacrament. Ben Shapiro.
- Bull: 1, China shop: 0. John Hinderaker.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- New TV ad hits Missouri’s McCaskill for luxury jet, mansion. Free Beacon.
- New ad attacks Indiana’s Donnelly for voting against tax reform. NTK Network.
- Liberal professor ripped by Left for defending Kavanaugh. Fox News.
- Costco customers devastated after Polish dogs removed from food menu. ABC 7 Chicago.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@PounderFile) For an issue only 43% of Democrats support, 100% of Democrat candidates now own wanting to get rid of ICE. Tweet.
- (@SteveSGoddard) The standard argument I get from climate alarmists is: “We can’t find anything wrong with your data, but billions of scientists disagree with you, so you are a conspiracy theorist.” Tweet.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- CHIEF OF IRRITATION! Drudge.