02/14/2019 05:14 CDT
DEMOCRATS COMPLAIN THAT THEY MIGHT HAVE TO VOTE ON GREEN NEW DEAL PIE-IN-THE-SKY SOCIALISM PLAN; TRUMP AND CALIFORNIA SPAR OVER HIGH-SPEED RAIL MONEY; TWITTER STILL CENSORING CONSERVATIVES
TODAY’S TOP TEN
TRICK OR TREAT? DEMS GET TO VOTE ON GREEN DEBACLE
GREEN NEW DEAL CO-AUTHOR CALLS IT A “Republican trick” to hold a vote on his bill. TheBlaze.
HOWARD SCHULTZ RIPS “UNREALISTIC, IMMORAL” Green New Deal. ZeroHedge.
CALIFORNIA’S PLAN TO FINISH 119 MILES of high-speed rail to cost $89 million per mile — 4 times more than Trump’s border wall. Daily Signal.
U.S. SAYS OBAMA ERA INTEL OFFICIAL DEFECTED to Iran, revealed secrets. Associated Press.
TWITTER CENSORS CONSERVATIVES MORE THAN liberals by 21-1 ratio, new study shows. Quillette.
ROGER STONE TO JUDGE: MUELLER MUST PROVE he didn’t tip off CNN to his arrest. Politico.
KENTUCKY DIOCESE INVESTIGATION CONCLUDES Covington students didn’t start D.C. confrontation. Breitbart.
EIGHT TIMES OUR INTEL COMMUNITY SPIED on American citizens. Sharyl Attkisson.
￼IS CHUCK SCHUMER TRYING TO RECRUIT￼ a candidate to run against Kentucky Senator Mitch McConnell? Daily Caller.
LGBT ACTIVISTS TEACHING JUDGES TO YANK kids from parents who won’t transgender them. The Federalist.
First Right is your conservative alternative to beltway groupthink
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Media is lying to protect Democrats. David Harsanyi.
- Virginia Democrats show their true colors. John Kass.
- There was no Russian collusion — it was all fake. Tucker Carlson.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Democrats have an anti-Semitism problem. Free Beacon.
- Karl Rove: Green New Deal a laundry list of lunatic ideas. Fox News.
- Lynn Cheney takes climate activists to woodshed. Free Beacon.
- Florida woman catches 10-foot, 350-pound alligator pounding on her front door. Fox News.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@JonahNRO) There seems to be more liberal outrage at Mitch McConnell for agreeing to let Dems vote on the Green New Deal than there is at Gavin Newsom for killing High Speed Rail. What a stupid time to be alive. Tweet.
- (@ManhattanInst) Moving to a wind and solar-based, greenhouse-gas free economy by 2030, or anytime in the foreseeable future is impossible, barring Star-Trek like discoveries of new energy technologies. Tweet.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- JUDGE: LIAR, LIAR, LIAR Drudge.