08/30/2018 05:14 CDT
TRUMP HAMMERS CNN AS NETWORK REFUSES TO BUDGE ON “BOMBSHELL” STORY THAT HAS FALLEN APART; MCCAIN FAMILY SNUBS SARAH PALIN; CONGRESS SEEKING TO HEAR FROM BRUCE OHR’S WIFE
TODAY’S TOP TEN
CNN DOUBLES DOWN ON FAKE NEWS
TRUMP RATCHETS UP PRESSURE ON CNN over botched story and singles out “sloppy” Carl Bernstein. The Wrap.
SARAH PALIN WAS LOYAL TO JOHN MCCAIN to the end but family excludes her from funeral. Joel Pollak.
￼AFTER BRUCE OHR’S TESTIMONY,￼ Congress now seeks to question his wife. Sara Carter.
MEDIA BECLOWNS ITSELF TRYING to turn Ron DeSantis comment into a racial incident. Power Line.
60 PERCENT OF GOP VOTERS say immigration still “very important” in midterms, Rasmussen poll says. Neil Munro.
GOP POLLSTER PREDICTS NATIONAL MEDIA adoration of Beto O’Rourke will backfire in Texas Senate race against Ted Cruz. Daily Wire.
DID HILLARY CLINTON PRESIDENTIAL campaign launder $84 million? The Federalist.
“PRO-LIFE” SENATOR JOE MANCHIN can’t explain why he voted to fund Planned Parenthood. Breitbart.
BILLION-DOLLAR PER YEAR CLIMATE INDUSTRY trying to weaponize liberal state attorneys general. Michael Bastasch.
FORMER PLANNED PARENTHOOD DIRECTOR tells of her journey to pro-life warrior. Daily Wire.
First Right is your conservative alternative to beltway groupthink
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- If you want to know why conservatives mistrust the media, watch CNN. David Harsanyi.
- Contrary to media coverage, most Americans not that into politics. Scott Rasmussen.
- The hidden Trump voters who might save GOP in November. Monica Crowley.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Jim Brown: We should respect our flag. Real Clear Politics.
- Cynthia Nixon thinks air conditioning is sexist. NRA TV.
- Ben Shapiro blasts media coverage of Catholic Church. Fox News.
- Google Maps renames Senate office building for McCain even though the name hasn’t changed. Washington Times.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@Surabees) 1. Why is @CNN taking so long to retract/correct a completely debunked story? 2. How do they not fire/suspend @carlbernstein/@jimsciutto for writing the story? 3. How do they expect anyone to ever take their “media reporters” like @brianstelter seriously as journalists again? Tweet.
- (@PrisonPlanet) CNN Analyst Jeffrey Toobin says criticizing Antifa is racist because “Antifa is widely perceived as an African-American organization.” That’s odd, because every time I see Antifa, it’s full of runty, privileged, white trust fund babies. Tweet.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- PALIN EXCLUDED FROM MCCAIN FUNERAL Drudge