04/04/2019 05:12 CDT
BIDEN SAYS HE’LL BE LESS AFFECTIONATE GOING FORWARD; DEMOCRATS SOUR ON GREEN NEW DEAL; SANDERS TO CONDUCT TOWN HALL ON FOX NEWS; ABRAMS STILL A SORE LOSER
TODAY’S TOP TEN
BIDEN PLEDGES TO KEEP HIS HANDS TO HIMSELF
CREEPY JOE BIDEN SCRAMBLES INTO DAMAGE CONTROL mode, promises to be more respectful of personal space in future. ZeroHedge.
- “No country for creepy old men.” National Review.
- Was Obama ever asked about Biden? Hot Air.
- Seething behind the scenes? Breitbart.
GREEN NEW DEAL ENTHUSIASM RECEDES INTO THE background for Democrats. Roll Call.
LEFTISTS AREN’T HAPPY THAT @UNPLANNEDMOVIE has gained more followers than Planned Parenthood feed. Twitchy.
BERNIE SANDERS TO GO IN LION’S DEN for town hall event on Fox News. Hot Air.
DO CNN NATIONAL SECURITY EXPERTS HAVE UNDISCLOSED ties to Qatar? Daily Caller.
SOCIALISTS NOW OUTNUMBER REPUBLICANS on Chicago’s city council. Hot Air.
WAVE OF HATE-CRIME HOAXES STOKE PANIC in liberal Portland. ZeroHedge.
DEMOCRAT PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE BUTTIGIEG goes after Mike Pence’s faith. Breitbart.
STUBBORN STACEY ABRAMS STILL WON’T CONCEDE, says Republicans stole election. Free Beacon.
HOFSTRA UNIVERSITY STUDENT FIGHTS TO KEEP the liberal horde from taking down Thomas Jefferson statue. The Western Journal.
First Right is your conservative alternative to beltway groupthink
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- “Clean energy” economy an exercise in magical thinking. Mark Mills.
- Stop trying to make Pete Buttigieg happen. David Marcus.
- Why Trump will win in 2020 and it could be a landslide. Roger Kimball.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- CNN’s Lemon: If Democrats keep apologizing, they’ll lose. Free Beacon.
- Gillibrand can’t explain how Biden, Franken allegations differ. NTK Network.
- MSNBC host to Adam Schiff: “Were you wrong?” Media Research Center.
- Green fail: Sheryl Crow’s Tesla stuck in a parking lot. ZeroHedge.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@spectator) It is repressive and wrong-headed to try to criminalise those who dissent from mainstream opinion, be it on science or anything else. Tweet.
- (@ManhattanInst) Progressive policymakers are convinced that America is on the verge of an energy revolution that will enable 100% replacement of hydrocarbons with green alternatives—despite that today, wind, solar, and batteries supply about 3% of America’s energy needs. Tweet.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- DEMS SUBPOENA THREAT FOR MUELLER REPORT; MORE DAMAGING THAN REVEALED? PRESSURE BUILDS ON BARR Drudge.