09/03/2018 05:14 CDT
MCCAIN PLAYED TO THE PRESS EVEN IN HIS GRAVE AS WASHINGTON USES HIS FUNERAL SERVICES TO SLAM TRUMP; KAVANAUGH HEARINGS TO START THIS WEEK; DEMOCRATS SAY THANKS BUT NO THANKS TO OBAMA
TODAY’S TOP TEN
SWAMP USES FUNERALS TO BASH TRUMP
TRUMP BASH AT MCCAIN/FRANKLIN funerals “truly juvenile.” Roger L. Simon.
- Last time Democrats tried this, it didn’t turn out well. John Hinderaker.
￼WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE KAVANAUGH￼ confirmation hearings. Ken Blackwell.
OBAMA READIES FALL CAMPAIGN PUSH but some Democrats say no thanks. The Hill.
10 TIMES GOOGLE’S FAR LEFT, anti-Trump bias was exposed. Breitbart.
ANOTHER STUDY: GOOGLE PUSHES liberal news in top 5 search suggestions. NewsBusters.
ARE DEMOCRATS BLOWING WINNABLE governor races across the country? National Journal.
THE LIST OF CNN’S BUNGLED REPORTING on Trump is staggering. Daily Caller.
CASH HANDOUT BY CANDIDATE LEGAL in Illinois, state board rules. Free Beacon.
WSJ EXPOSES DIRTY TACTICS of smear dossier firm Fusion GPS. ZeroHedge.
AP REACHES FAR AND WIDE for yet another anti-Trump hit piece. Daily Wire.
First Right is your conservative alternative to beltway groupthink
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Senate candidate in Michigan shows new face of Republican Party. Star Parker.
- UCLA’s infatuation with diversity a costly diversion from its mission. Heather Mac Donald.
- Why I quit my job as White House correspondent. Ronica Cleary.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Chuck Todd laughingly calls media bias a false accusation. NBC.
- Founder of pro-life group blasts Twitter CEO for banning organization’s ads. Fox News.
- Senator Ron Johnson: 30 years ago, Kavanaugh would have passed unanimously. Real Clear Politics.
- High school football team folds tent after losing first two games by a combined 102-0. CBS 5 San Francisco.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@juliekelly2) Partisan attacks at a funeral by folks bemoaning partisan attacks is quite the spectacle. Tweet.
- (@CAnnantuonio13) The endless farewell to McCain showcased the failed leaders of the last 25 years, and the Lame-Stream-Media portrayed the political discourse of that time as high minded and noble. It was disgusting and overbearing! Tweet.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- BETO HAS A DREAM Drudge