10/15/2018 05:12 CDT
AFTER A BAD WEEK OF POLLING, DEMOCRATS FEARING RERUN OF 2016 ELECTION NIGHT NIGHTMARE; PORTLAND MAYOR LETS ANTIFA RUN WILD; BIDEN AND PENCE STUMP FOR BRAUN, DONNELLY IN TIGHT INDIANA SENATE RACE
TODAY’S TOP TEN
BLUE WAVE OR RERUN OF 2016?
NERVOUS DEMOCRATS ASK: Could Election Day disaster strike again? McClatchey.
REPUBLICAN RED TIDE IS PUSHING BACK against Democrats’ blue wave. Salena Zito.
HOW MITCH MCCONNELL CAME AROUND on Trump: “I look at the results.” Washington Examiner.
PORTLAND MAYOR STANDS BY DECISION to allow Antifa to block traffic, hassle motorists. Washington Times.
DEM SENATE CANDIDATE FROM ARIZONA: It would “inappropriate” to condemn destruction of property by anarchists. Washington Examiner.
BIDEN, PENCE RALLY INDIANA VOTERS in deadlocked Braun-Donnelly Senate race. Associated Press.
BIG DOLLAR CHECKS FLUTTER from liberal fingers for Beto O’Rourke despite his likely loss. Washington Examiner.
CNN’S FREAK SHOW OF VIOLENCE and racism hits 17 lows last week. Breitbart.
WH ADVISOR STEPHEN MILLER’S third-grade teacher suspended after she attacked him in interview. Free Beacon.
WAPO COLUMNIST BLAMES TRUMP for Americans drinking more. Hot Air.
First Right is your conservative alternative to beltway groupthink
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- How to tell if you are part of a mob. Heather Wilhelm.
- Democrats have unleashed a red wave of Kavanaugh-believing women. Margot Cleveland.
- Trump could be most honest president in modern history. Marc Thiessen.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Tough anti-Keith Ellison TV ad in Minnesota. Doug Wardlow for Minnesota Attorney General.
- Media melts down after Kanye West visits the White House. Free Beacon.
- Michigan Senate candidate John James talks about tightening polls. Fox News.
- Steve Carell: “The Office” would be too offensive today to remain on the air. The Federalist.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@JacobAWohl) If the MSM is so worried about rising sea levels, why haven’t they moved their operations from Manhattan to North Dakota? Tweet.
- (@RealJamesWoods) The greatest journalist working today is Catherine Herridge. She has methodically and doggedly kept at this overall “deep state” story, which I believe will be the most significant of this decade. More remarkable is that mainstream media have ignored it. Tweet.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- CHAOS IN PORTLAND Drudge