We salute and revere the millions of veterans who have put their lives on the line to protect our freedoms
11/12/2018 05:12 CDT
JUST AS IN 2000, SOUTHERN FLORIDA COUNTIES AT CENTER OF RECOUNT SUSPICIONS; SINEMA’S LEAD CONTINUES TO GROW IN ARIZONA; EX-HILLARY ADVISOR CONVINCED SHE’LL RUN AGAIN IN 2020
TODAY’S TOP TEN
FLORIDA RECOUNT CONTROVERSIES SWIRL
MASSIVE FLORIDA RECOUNT BEGINS DESPITE questions over mystery ballots. ZeroHedge.
- Will Snipes be removed from office for incompetence? Politico.
- School mass shooter allowed to register to vote while in custody. Twitchy.
AS UNCOUNTED BALLOTS DWINDLE, Kyrsten Sinema’s lead grows in Arizona Senate race. Arizona Republic.
￼DEATH TOLL RISES IN CALIFORNIA AS WILDFIRES￼ ravish both ends of state. Associated Press.
OBAMA PROVES AGAIN HE IS AN ELECTORAL disaster in swing states. The Federalist.
FORMER CLINTON ADVISOR CONVINCED she will run again for president in 2020. Legal Insurrection.
CONSERVATIVE WOMEN SCORE HISTORIC victories while media ignores them. Hot Air.
HOUSTON CHRONICLE RETRACTS 8 STORIES after learning reporter used “sources” who didn’t exist. The Wrap.
CHANGING SUBURBS EMERGING AS KEY electoral battleground in 2020. Real Clear Politics.
EX-STARBUCKS CEO HOWARD SCHULTZ HIRES political professionals amid rumors of 2020 presidential run. TheBlaze.
SELF MAGAZINE ADVISES WOMEN TO AVOID crisis pregnancy centers and instead go to places like Planned Parenthood. Daily Caller.
First Right is your conservative alternative to beltway groupthink
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Florida vote scandal shows media-Democrat complicity again. Mollie Hemingway.
- The gloomy American Left. David Limbaugh.
- Fire Brenda Snipes. National Review.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Jordan Peterson weighs in on “climate change.” The Global Warming Policy Foundation.
- News anchor rejects abortion for terminally ill unborn child. Daily Wire.
- Can students name one good thing Trump has done? PragerU.
- University can expel students for causing others “emotional distress.” National Review.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@davidharsanyi) Alvin York, Sergeant York, was one of the most decorated American soldiers WW 1, famously leading an attack on a German machine-gun nest with a Browning-1911, killing at least 25 enemy soldiers and capturing 132. Tweet.
- (@JohnEkdahl) National media coverage of this Broward/Palm situation tells you all you need to know about their rooting interests in elections. Tweet.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- MACRON RIPS NATIONALISM; ‘OLD DEMONS REAWAKENING;’ RETURN TO 1930S? Drudge.