05/21/2018 05:15 CDT
OBAMA INTEL CONSPIRATORS TRY TO SPIN GROWING EVIDENCE IT SPIED ON TRUMP CAMPAIGN; RUDY SAYS PROBE WILL BE OVER BY SEPTEMBER; CNN SPREADS MORE FAKE NEWS ABOUT SCHOOL SHOOTINGS
TODAY’S TOP 10
DEEP DESPERATION FOR SWAMP INTEL CONSPIRATORS
FORMER CLINTON AIDE UNLOADS: Deep State in a deep state of desperation. Mark Penn.
- NYT and Washington Post appear to confirm identity of secret FBI informant tasked to entrap Trump campaign officials. Daily Wire.
- Clapper thinks “it’s a good thing” Obama administration was spying on presidential campaign of the opposite party. Daily Caller.
- Rudy: It will be over by Sept. 1. New York Post.
TOP DEM POLLSTER SAYS VERY REAL risk Millennials won’t turn out for Left in midterms. Breitbart.
CNN SPREADS FAKE NEWS ABOUT “22 school shootings” in 2018. John Nolte.
￼LIBERAL MEDIA IGNORE DATA￼ that shows global temperatures dropped sharply the past two years. Investor’s Business Daily.
IF SOLAR AND WIND ARE SO CHEAP, why are they making electricity so expensive? Watts Up With That?.
TOM STEYER SPENDS $2 MILLION to force higher energy cost renewables on Michigan consumers. Daily Caller.
LIBERAL DROPS MASK — ESQUIRE EDITOR wants to ban all guns. NewsBusters.
FAMILY GUY CREATOR SETH MCFARLANE gives $2 million to Democratic SuperPAC. Daily Caller.
40 PERCENT OF AMERICANS can’t afford middle-class lifestyle. ZeroHedge.
HILLARY TELLS YALE GRADUATING CLASS she’s still not over 2016 election. Peter Hanson.
Welcome to all our new subscribers. Interest in First Right continues to spread across America.
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- How the Obama DOJ treated Clinton and Trump differently. Andrew McCarthy.
- DOJ frets about source outing while deliberately outing source. Mollie Hemingway.
- Liberal idea of “fake news” is fake news. Tyler Durden.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Mind boggling that Obama’s DOJ spied on GOP presidential nominee. Kimberly Strassel.
- American people need to know what U.S. intel agencies did during 2016 elections. Matt Schlapp.
- Kellyanne Conway demands to know how CNN’s Brian Stelter voted in 2016 election. The Hill.
- Will Starbucks live to regret its new open seating, bathroom policies? Hot Air.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@AttyAbdul) Back in 2008, there was one job opening for every seven unemployed people. Today that number is 1 job for every 1.01 unemployed workers. Tweet.
- (@chuckwoolery) So the #Obama administration used the #FBI,#CIA,#NSA, and people placed within the #Trump camp to spy on him. Using the power levers of Government to spy on your opponent? There has to be a crime there somewhere Right? Tweet.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- VENEZUELANS VOTE FOR MORE CRAZY; MADURO 75% DISAPPROVAL; NATION IN RUIN Drudge.