07/30/2018 05:12 CDT


MORE SEXUAL MISCONDUCT ALLEGATIONS AGAINST MEDIA EXEC; GINSBURG VOWS TO WAIT OUT TRUMP PRESIDENCY UNTIL SHE RETIRES; WAPO ASKS PUBLIC FOR HELP IN ATTACKING TRUMP


TODAY’S TOP TEN

ANOTHER MEDIA TITAN ON THE HOTSEAT

LES MOONVES AND CBS FACE ALLEGATIONS of sexual misconduct. The New Yorker.

FACEBOOK, ZUCKERBERG SUED BY “shocked” shareholders as “the truth” emerges. ZeroHedge.

RUTH BADER GINSBURG SAYS SHE’D like to remain on the bench “at least five more years.” Daily Caller.

WHY TWITTER CENSORSHIP AFFECTS the Right more than the Left. Breitbart.

WASHINGTON POST ASKS PUBLIC for help identifying Trump’s golf partners. The Hill.

NEW YORK TIMES WHINES AGAIN: Stop attacking us, Mr. President! Power Line.

ENGLISH PROFESSOR IN CALIFORNIA demands that all white editors resign immediately. National Review.

WHY CONSERVATIVES SHOULD VOTE like a “blue wave” is inevitable. Rich Logis.

WOULD AUSTIN, TEXAS REALLY CONSIDER changing its name because of political correctness? Austin American-Statesman.

MILLIONS OF CALIFORNIANS ARE LIVING at or below the poverty line. Los Angeles Times.


First Right is your conservative alternative to beltway groupthink


COMMENTARY WORTH READING

  • American prosperity under Trump marks turning point in history. Art Laffer.
  • Trump and “them lyin’ newspapers.” Wesley Pruden.
  • All the “climate change” lawsuits will be thrown out. Steve Goreham.

VIDEO WORTH WATCHING

  • Do Ocasio-Cortez supporters understand socialism? Campus Reform.
  • Laura Ingraham mocks hypocrisy of media on Michael Cohen. Fox News.
  • Nunes: Looking at legal remedies to combat Twitter censoring conservatives. Real Clear Politics.

OFFBEAT BEAT

  • Study says women prefer men who eat meat. Daily Wire.

TWEETS OF NOTE

  • (@steph93065) Obama & his intelligence agencies were all in on the #StopTrump effort, but they weren’t alone. The entire political establishment participated. THAT includes Republicans in the House/Senate. THAT is why we get no support from them on revealing what happened-they were in on it. Tweet.
  • (@MattWalshBlog) By the way, the United States is responsible for almost none of the plastic in the ocean. 60 percent comes from Southeast Asia. 95 percent comes from Asia and Africa combined. That leaves 5 percent split between every western country. Your straw is not a problem. Tweet.

DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL

  • SULZBERGER MAKES PLEA TO TRUMP Drudge.