Restoration PAC is honoring our veterans on a special page. If you’d like to thank a vet, go here.
07/16/2018 05:12 CDT
OBAMA FINALLY TAKES SOME HEAT ON RUSSIA; IS LISA PAGE COOPERATING WITH THE FEDS? CORNYN EXPRESSES EARLY OPTIMISM ON KAVANAUGH CONFIRMATION; CALIFORNIA DEMS REJECT FEINSTEIN
TODAY’S TOP 10
RUSSIA BOOMERANGING ON OBAMA
CNN’S TAPPER TO OBAMA AIDE: Was Obama “asleep at the switch” on Russian meddling? NewsBusters.
LISA PAGE DESCRIBED AS COOPERATIVE and helpful in closed door session with House committee. ZeroHedge.
TRUMP DESCRIBES EUROPEAN UNION as a foe ahead of Putin meeting in Helsinki. CBS News.
NUMBER TWO GOP SENATOR CORNYN says early indications are that Kavanaugh will attract 53-54 “yes” votes. Daily Caller.
CALIFORNIA DEMOCRATS REBUKE FEINSTEIN by endorsing her opponent in the primary. Los Angeles Times.
SARAH SANDERS EXPLAINS WHY WH canceled John Bolton’s CNN interview. Daily Caller.
SOME DEMOCRATS FURIOUS THAT ELON MUSK donation campaign money to Republicans. Daily Wire.
HILLARY BEGINS SPEECH: “I’m so tired I can barely stand.” American Mirror.
CHICAGO’S LAST SEARS STORE closes for good yesterday. Chicago Tribune.
DISPOSAL OF WIND TURBINES proving to be a major environmental concern. Jason Hopkins.
Welcome to all our new subscribers. Interest in First Right continues to spread across America.
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Media’s obsession with “collusion” continues to destroy its credibility. David Harsanyi.
- The racist Left. American Thinker.
- Kamala Harris, fabulist. Paul Mirengoff.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- McConnell: I will not be intimidated by “Socialists” who apparently prefer Open Borders. Free Beacon.
- John Bolton: FDR met with Stalin — let’s have some historical perspective. Real Clear Politics.
- Whatever happened to “Joe the Plumber?” Fox News.
- Burglar breaks into “escape room,” calls 911 when he can’t escape. CBS 5 San Francisco.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@drawandstrike) Welcome to SJW America, where a business like Planet Fitness can’t even have separate locker rooms for Men and Women without lunatics trying to sue them out of existence. Tweet.
- (@RealJamesWoods) Perhaps you’ve never read a civics book? There was this event called the American Revolution, wherein free men forever unshackled themselves from fealty to royalty or any of the trappings connected thereto. Tweet.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- HIGH STAKES HELSINKI Drudge.