07/01/2019 05:12 CDT
THE LEFT IS NOT ENAMORED WITH JOE BIDEN AND PROBABLY WON’T ALLOW THE PARTY TO NOMINATE HIM; CENSUS CITIZENSHIP QUESTION NOT DEAD; ISIS ON THE REBOUND?
TODAY’S TOP TEN
IS THE LEFT TOO FAR GONE TO ACCEPT JOE BIDEN?
CAN JOE BIDEN SURVIVE THE LEFT WING DRIFT of the Democratic Party? Matthew Continetti.
WHITE HOUSE PRESS SECRETARY STEPHANIE GRISHAM roughed up by North Korean security guards. Fox News.
ADVICE FOR GOP LAWMAKERS: THE ART AND SCIENCE of cross-examining Robert Mueller. American Spectator.
IN ORDER TO HELP HARRIS, NPR RESURFACES 1975 interview with Biden supporting constitutional amendment to end busing. The Hill.
PRESIDENT TRUMP: “I DON’T REALLY CARE about offending people.” ZeroHedge.
CHIEF JUSTICE ROBERTS SHUT DOWN CENSUS citizenship question but it’s not dead yet. Legal Insurrection.
NEW REPORT WARNS ISIS POISED FOR “DEVASTATING” comeback thanks to secret billions and sleeper cells. The Sun.
FACEBOOK’S SHERYL SANDBERG MAKES A HUGE political donation to Planned Parenthood. Daily Caller.
THE EMBARRASSING QUESTIONS NBC’S POLITICAL moderators never asked at the debates. NewsBusters.
CHICK-FIL-A IN MANHATTAN VANDALIZED during Sunday’s Pride parade. TheBlaze.
First Right is your conservative alternative to beltway groupthink
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Party of open borders doomed in 2020. John Kass.
- Dem debates a gift to Trump and GOP. Kyle Smith.
- Democrats have an election truther problem. Becket Adams.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Cruz to Christian conservatives: We are not going to let Big Tech silence us. Breitbart News.
- Spectacular controlled explosion of bridge in Italy. The Sun.
- Chick-fil-A worker leaps through drive-through window to save choking boy. New York Post.
- Get ready for the Straight Pride parade. Hot Air.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@ComfortablySmug) Journalists can’t possibly complain about work conditions when they were all given a paid vacation from 2008 to 2016. Tweet.
- (@SharylAttkisson) I think one of the most interesting syndromes displayed on social media and the news today is the insistence by some people that they can read minds and tell what you think or what you mean when it’s the opposite of what you may think or mean. Tweet.
MOST CLICKED ITEM FRIDAY
- OBAMA’S UN AMBASSADOR POWERS SPEWED anti-Trump bias in government emails. John Solomon.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- TOGETHER AGAIN! Drudge.