11/23/2018 05:10 CDT
U.S. POINTS FINGER AT IRAN ON CHEMICAL WEAPONS; BASKETBALL STAR BAD MOUTHES THANKSGIVING; FACEBOOK GIRDS FOR REGULATORY BATTLE; ESPN LEAKING SUBSCRIBERS
TODAY’S TOP TEN
HERE WE GO AGAIN WITH IRAN
UNITED STATES ACCUSES IRAN of hiding chemical weapons. ZeroHedge.
QUESTIONS GROW ABOUT FBI VETTING of Christopher Steele’s Russia expertise. John Solomon.
2NDVOTE OFFERS 2018 CHRISTMAS GIFT guide that recommends conservative companies over liberal ones. 2ndVote.
BOSTON CELTICS BASKETBALL STAR MAKES it known he’s no fan of Thanksgiving. CBS 4 Boston.
SPECIAL COUNSEL MUELLER USING Papadopoulos’ tweets against him. Daily Dot.
FACEBOOK HIRES DOJ’S FORMER Silicon Valley antitrust chief. TechCrunch.
EPSN LOST 2 MILLION DOMESTIC SUBSCRIBERS in 2018, annual report shows. Breitbart.
11 REASONS COMPARING IVANKA’S emails to Hillary’s is stupid. John Nolte.
UNIVERSITY DEAN WHO DEFENDED KAVANAUGH forced to step down from leadership post. Daily Wire.
GUEST BOOTED FROM FOX NEWS SEGMENT after comparing Hillary Clinton to herpes. Daily Caller.
First Right is your conservative alternative to beltway groupthink
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Barack melts down. John Hinderaker.
- The moral bankruptcy of charter school opponents. Thomas Sowell.
- DC gets almost everything wrong about Trump’s Saudi posture. Mollie Hemingway.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Pastor Jeffress on the transformative power of giving thanks. Fox News.
- Trump was correct: Paris climate deal a big bust. Media Research Center.
- Trump slams out of control Ninth Circuit. Fox News.
- Average American will put on 6 pounds during the holiday season. Study Finds.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@conservmillen) Classic Obama. Self-righteous, grossed out by average Americans, embarrassed by his fellow citizens. Exactly why we got Trump. Tweet.
- (@ChuckGrassley) Chief Justice Roberts rebuked Trump for a comment he made abt judge’s decision on asylum I don’t recall the Chief attacking Obama when that Prez rebuked Alito during a State of the Union. Tweet.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- NO JACKET, CHARLIE BROWN? COLDEST TGIVING SINCE 1871! Drudge.