11/02/2018 05:10 CDT
MORE PEOPLE BLAME THE MEDIA THAN TRUMP FOR DIVIDING AMERICA; REPUBLICANS HAVE NARROW PATH TO VICTORY IN HOUSE; DID TESTER REACH INTO HIS BAG OF DIRTY TRICKS IN MONTANA?
TODAY’S TOP TEN
TRUMP’S BASH THE PRESS STRATEGY PROVING SUCCESSFUL
64 PERCENT OF VOTERS BELIEVE THE MEDIA divides the country more than President Trump. John Nolte.
- Why Trump’s criticism of media resonates. Daily Signal.
- CNN blatantly editorializes in coverage of Trump ad. TheBlaze.
- MSNBC’s Katy Our confuses North Dakota and Montana. Daily Caller.
IT’S STILL POSSIBLE REPUBLICANS can hold the House and here’s what that path looks like. Sean Trende.
SCOTT WALKER REVOLUTION ON LINE in Wisconsin as tight governor’s race goes to wire. Legal Insurrection.
DID JON TESTER REACH INTO HIS old playbook for 11th-hour anonymous mailer in Montana Senate race? Daily Caller.
FACEBOOK RESTORES PREVIOUSLY CENSORED Marsha Blackburn pro-life ad after conservative backlash. Breitbart.
GOOGLE DEFIANTLY SAYS GOVERNMENT shouldn’t regulate it even if it is biased against conservatives. NewsBusters.
FATHER OF WEB SAYS TECH GIANTS may have to be split up. Reuters.
PITTSBURGH RABBI SAYS HE WAS “pleasantly surprised” by Trump’s warm and personal side during visit. Daily Signal.
SO-CALLED REPUBLICAN JAMES COMEY donating money to Democrats. The Federalist.
LIBERAL MEDIA OUTLET SAYS MIGRANT invasion caused by “climate change.” The Guardian.
First Right is your conservative alternative to beltway groupthink
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- What do college “chief diversity officers” accomplish? George Leef.
- How Al Gore built the “global warming” fraud. Climate Change Dispatch.
- How Hollywood influences whether a red state passes socially conservative laws. Emily Jashinsky.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Oprah: Not running for president. NTK Network.
- Kris Kobach vs. CNN on voter ID. Breitbart.
- DeSantis: Stakes are high in Florida governor’s race. Fox News.
- Rehnquist once proposed to O’Connor while at Stanford. NBC 5 Chicago.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@jennybethm) Elections should be free from bias and censorship. Yet, while Google and Facebook’s employees and leadership are pouring cash into Democratic campaigns, they’re silencing Republicans. #TeaParty. Tweet.
- (@joelpollak) Advice to fellow conservatives: there is an election in five days. The left is desperate to turn out their vote. Do not waste time on arguments among media personalities. Those can wait until November 7. Turn out the vote between now and November 6 and play the gossip game later. Tweet.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- IT BEGINS: TRUMP SAYS PELOSI SUBPOENA THREAT ‘ILLEGAL’ Drudge