11/16/2018 05:10 CDT
DESANTIS WINS GOVERNOR’S RACE IN FLORIDA AS SENATE RACE ADVANCES TO HAND RECOUNT WITH SCOTT STILL HOLDING SIZABLE LEAD; INGRAHAM WARNS DEMS WILL CHEAT IN 2020
TODAY’S TOP TEN
ONE DOWN IN FLORIDA, ONE TO GO
DESANTIS DECLARED WINNER IN FL GOVERNOR’S race as Scott-Nelson Senate race goes to statewide hand recount. Tampa Bay Times.
- Dem officials sent out altered state forms to obtain more votes after election. Free Beacon.
- Laura Ingraham to GOP: Fix vote fraud or kiss 2020 goodbye. Daily Wire.
CONSERVATIVE GROUP CALLS ON SENATE to confirm Trump nominees before end of year. Daily Signal.
JUSTICE DEPARTMENT REPORTEDLY PREPARING to charge Wikileaks’ Julian Assange. Washington Times.
PELOSI CLAIMS THERE’S “TREMENDOUS PRESSURE” to push global warming agenda in 2020. Daily Caller.
KAMALA HARRIS ASKS ACTING ICE DIRECTOR if he sees parallels between ICE and the KKK. Legal Insurrection.
DID SENATOR-ELECT SINEMA BREAK a campaign promise by supporting Schumer? NTK Network.
WILL TRUMP TARGET MINNESOTA TO SEEK to expand his upper Midwest coalition? Washington Examiner.
LIBERAL MEDIA SCREAMS THAT FACEBOOK is not deferential enough to liberal ideology. NewsBusters.
CONGRESSIONAL BLACK CAUCUS VOTES NO confidence in Democratic Party chair Tom Perez. Politico.
STUDIES INDICATE OBAMACARE’S MEDICAID expansion increased Democrats’ votes. The Federalist.
First Right is your conservative alternative to beltway groupthink
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- How Trump stood up to the environmentalist Left. Conrad Black.
- The right and wrong lessons from the midterms. Salena Zito.
- 5 dumb GOP mistakes we better fix before 2020. Kurt Schlichter.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Trump tax cuts have worked, Larry Kudlow says. Fox Business.
- DNC CEO says she has no idea how to pay for single-payer. Free Beacon.
- College student slammed for using term “illegal alien.” Fox News.
- Homeless vet who “gave” couple last $20 and then raised $400,000 on GoFundMe conspired with couple on a scam. New York Post.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@SalenaZito) Most people take the lesson that the election results just prove what they already believed. The smarter people in politics learn something new from the races they win—and they learn even more from the races they lose. Tweet.
- (@tan123) “Aren’t all scientists supposed to be skeptics? It’s the very basis of science. In their mad dash to prove their global warming bona fides, major media have simply thrown skepticism out the window. What’s left is climate religion.” Tweet.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- CALIFORNIA INFERNO TOLL RISES TO 63; 600+ MISSING Drudge.