01/25/2019 05:11 CDT
KENTUCKY PARENTS HIRE SLANDER AND LIBEL LAWYER TO FIGHT BACK AGAINST LIBERAL MEDIA SMEARS; WARREN WANTS WEALTH TAX; DEWINE VOWS TO SIGN PRO-LIFE BILL VETOED BY KASICH
TODAY’S TOP TEN
KENTUCKY CATHOLICS READY TO FIGHT BACK
NICHOLAS SANDMAN’S FAMILY HIRES ATTORNEY known as specialist in high-profile libel and slander cases. WCPO 9 Cincinnati.
- Savannah Guthrie’s slippery defense of Nathan Phillips’ Vietnam deception. Breitbart.
- Liberal news rating organization NewsGuard rates sites that falsely attacked Covington kids as “trustworthy.” Breitbart.
- Colorado middle school teacher placed on leave for online harassment of students. The Complete Colorado.
ELIZABETH WARREN PROPOSES ANNUAL WEALTH tax on ultra-millionaires. The Intercept.
NEW OHIO GOVERNOR DEWINE VOWS TO SIGN fetal-heartbeat bill vetoed by John Kasich. National Review.
IOWA SENATOR JONI ERNST REVEALS IN INTERVIEW that she was raped in college. Breitbart.
LIBERAL “DARK MONEY” GROUPS SPENT MORE than conservative counterparts in 2018 midterms. Daily Wire.
58% OF AMERICANS SAY MEDIA DOES NOT UNDERSTAND people like them. Free Beacon.
TWITTER BANS BETO O’ROURKE PARODY ACCOUNT despite thousands of other parody accounts. TheHill.
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS SPENDING MORE THAN $450,000 providing financial support to transgender women. Free Beacon.
NFL’S FIRST MALE CHEERLEADERS TO MAKE Super Bowl debut in Atlanta. Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
HERE ARE TEN REASONS SCHOOL CHOICE is winning across America. Daily Signal.
First Right is your conservative alternative to beltway groupthink
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Bias and hostility toward Trump worst since Lincoln. Newt Gingrich.
- Why is Fake News accepted by so many? Michael Curtis.
- The Covington Rorschach test. Michelle Malkin.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- MSNBC interviews key Mueller witnesses Corsi, Nunberg, Caputo, and Page. Real Clear Politics.
- CEI slams NBC and Chuck Todd for blocking climate debate. Competitive Enterprise Institute.
- Five reasons you shouldn’t trust BuzzFeed. Media Research Center.
- Alligators survive by sticking noses out of frozen swamp. Charlotte Observer.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@davidharsanyi) Imagine how many times people are smeared because no video exists to exonerate them? Tweet.
- (@Landslide1973) I wonder what the Democrats of the 60s thinks of their party of today. What a shame how radical Democrats have become. And the scary thing the younger they are the more socialism they want to bring to Congress. AOC, KH, ect so many. Tweet.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- HOW ABOUT A DOWN PAYMENT? Drudge.