01/11/2019 05:11 CDT
CNN WISE GUY ACOSTA OUTSMARTS HIMSELF ON WALL; TRUMP CAMPAIGN MANAGER SAYS SHUTDOWN HELPING PRESIDENT; BETO AND KAMALA HARRIS LIKELY TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT
TODAY’S TOP TEN
CNN INADVERTENTLY HELPS MAKE TRUMP’S WALL ARGUMENT
WH NEMESIS ACOSTA’S ATTEMPT TO MAKE anti-Trump point on wall horribly backfires. Hot Air.
TRUMP CAMPAIGN MANAGER SAYS TRUMP’S POPULARITY rising as border showdown lengthens. Fox News.
BETO LEANING TOWARD 2020 RUN but he’s annoying Democrat activists in key states. NTK Network.
THE MISINFORMED, INEFFECTIVE WAR ON STYROFOAM heads to Hawaii. Daily Signal.
SEATTLE TV STATION FIRED AFTER CAUGHT doctoring Trump’s face during national address. Seattle Times.
CALIFORNIA’S NEW FIRST LADY WANTS TO BE CALLED “First Partner.” Daily Wire.
KAMALA HARRIS EXPECTED TO ENTER 2020 presidential race on or around Martin Luther King’s birthday. Legal Insurrection.
THE FIVE KEY CONSTITUENCIES OF THE 2020 Democratic Presidential primary. Nate Silver.
CHRISTIAN ACTOR PLANS THE WORLD’S TALLEST Jesus statue in crime-ridden part of Mexico. TheBlaze.
$1,500-A-MONTH DOGGY DAYCARE PROMPTS growls in San Francisco. The Guardian.
First Right is your conservative alternative to beltway groupthink
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Wind turbines are neither clean nor green and provide zero global energy. Matt Ridley.
- Liberal media throws everything at wall to see what sticks. Ann Coulter.
- Herb Kelleher’s Southwest Airlines showed the value of playing fair. Jibran Khan.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Dana Loesch calls out CNN’s Navarro for filing nails during border discussion. Fox News.
- Obedient media flunkies repeat Democratic talking points. Tucker Carlson.
- Trump to media: 80% of you “possibly in coordination” with Democrats. Real Clear Politics.
- Women sharpshooters protecting animals from poachers. CBS News.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@parscale) Just received my newest voter score tracking from my team. @realDonaldTrump has reached his highest national approval rating since I started tracking. The @TheDemocrats have really made a mistake going with their gut over data. Tweet.
- (@kausmickey) If @CNN took a poll and it came back showing that a majority of viewers liked Trump’s Oval Office address and were favorably influenced, would they publish it? I wish I were sure the answer is ‘yes.’ Tweet.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- PAYDAY WITHOUT PAY Drudge.