04/27/2018 05:10 CDT
COMEY’S MEMORY COMES UP SHORT WHEN IT COMES TO THE DOSSIER UNDER FOX NEWS GRILLING; COSBY GUILTY OF THREE COUNTS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT; BROKAW ACCUSED OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT
TODAY’S TOP 10
COMEY ON THE FOX GRIDDLE
COMEY SHAKY ON DOSSIER DETAILS in first tough interview of book tour. Fox News panel.
- Baier/Comey on Clinton probe, Russia investigation. Fox News.
- Trey Gowdy: Comey’s recollection is flawed. Tucker Carlson.
- Rep. Meadows: Comey probably misled Congress. Now he must answer these 5 questions. Washington Examiner.
FORMER AMERICAN LEGEND BILL COSBY convicted of three counts of sexual assault, faces rest of life in prison. Daily Mail.
TOM BROKAW ACCUSED OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT by former NBC anchor. Variety.
BROWARD COUNTY SHERIFFS OVERWHELMINGLY vote “no confidence” in Sheriff Scott Israel, will seek removal from office. Daily Wire.
EPA CHIEF PRUITT FENDS OFF Democratic critics at testy hearings, makes case for deregulation. Daily Signal.
TRUMP HOLDING BACK SOME JFK files for review, releasing 2,800 others. Salt Lake Tribune.
INDIANA SOLAR INDUSTRY GROWTH screeched to halt after subsidies declined. Daily Caller.
NRA DOUBLES DOWN ON DISPLEASURE with YETI Coolers for pulling support as conservative boycott builds. Daily Wire.
PEW: JUST 56% OF AMERICANS believe in the God of the Bible. Hot Air.
UNHINGED CHICAGO TRIBUNE COLUMNIST says Donald Trump is racist for his reaction to Waffle House murders. Daily Caller.
We are grateful you seek out non-liberal sources of information and aren’t swayed by groupthink Beltway propaganda
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- The decline of American Exceptionalism. Jonathan Verlin.
- Christians deceived by LGBTQ movement. American Thinker.
- The dark side of the Starbucks stand-down overreaction. David French.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Is wind energy a good idea? Power Line.
- Trump rips DNC for not turning over server to FBI. Real Clear Politics.
- Cooper to Comey: Aren’t you a leaker? CNN.
- Liberal blogger claims Trump’s election made her a shopping addict. Daily Caller.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@charliekirk11) The left loves to talk about Australian gun control. From University of Melbourne study: In the Australian context, the high expenditure incurred to fund the 1996 gun buyback has not translated into any tangible reductions in terms of firearm deaths. Tweet.
- (@MZHemingway) Inability to acknowledge, much less respect, the reality that millions of your fellow Americans voted for the man who was elected president in 2016 is uncivil and unhealthy. Tweet.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- NORTH MEETS SOUTH! Drudge.