03/16/2018 05:08 CDT
IS TRUMP GOING TO SHAKE UP HIS STAFF AGAIN; FOUR GOP SENATORS CALL FOR SPECIAL PROSECUTOR TO EXAMINE DOSSIER; DEMS TRY TO INTERFERE IN REPUBLIC GUBERNATORIAL PRIMARY IN ILLINOIS
TODAY’S TOP 10
RUMORS SWIRLING THAT TRUMP is shaking up his staff further, including chief of staff Kelly. CBS News.
FOUR GOP SENATORS CALL FOR APPOINTMENT of a second special counsel to explore the Hillary-funded dossier. Hot Air.
GOP CITES NUMEROUS PROBLEMS at polling places ahead of likely Pennsylvania recount. Free Beacon.
FIRST-OF-ITS-KIND BRIDGE collapses in south Florida, killing handful of motorists. TheBlaze.
OBAMA’S DOJ FORCED DELETION of 500,000 fugitives from gun background check system. Daily Wire.
DEMOCRATS’ CIVIL WAR FLARES after Lamb’s upset win. Politico.
LAWSUIT BROUGHT BY “CLOCK BOY” against Texas city, school officials, is dismissed. TheBlaze.
DEMOCRATS LAUNCHING LATE ADS in Illinois’ GOP primary in order to elect most conservative candidate. Politico.
PROPUBLICA ISSUES MAJOR CORRECTION: Gina Haspel was not in charge during pivotal waterboarding. Hot Air.
BROWARD COUNTY SHERIFF RELEASES video of deputy’s inaction during Parkland shooting. Daily Caller.
We are grateful you seek out non-liberal sources of information and aren’t swayed by groupthink Beltway propaganda
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- OK, Adam Schiff, show us the collusion. The Federalist.
- Elizabeth Warren’s tall tales. Boston Herald.
- Pennsylvania just a blue blip. Ned Ryun.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Democrat governor candidate calls South Carolina voters “crazies.” NTK Network.
- MSNBC host mocks Kudlow for trusting “God’s will.” Free Beacon.
- Cherokee genealogist says Elizabeth Warren has no Native American heritage. Tucker Carlson.
- If it’s colder, it must be global warming. Daily Caller.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@brithume) You will note that Schiff isn’t saying there is evidence disproving the majority’s conclusions. That’s because he can’t. It’s why he wants the investigation to continue until some bright day the unicorn will finally arrive. Tweet.
- (@seanmdav) According to Hillary, the following states–all of which voted for Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, and Donald Trump–are full of “backwards” racists who hate women and black people: Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio, Iowa, Pennsylvania, and Florida. Boy it’s a real mystery why she lost. Tweet.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- USA BLAMES RUSSIA FOR ATTACKS ON GRID Drudge.