02/22/2018 05:19 CDT
WHITE HOUSE HOLDS RESPECTFUL, INFORMATIVE SESSION ON GUNS WHILE CNN STAGES JEERING, RUDE, ONE-SIDED PRO-GUN CONTROL TOWN HALL; BILLY GRAHAM, EVANGELICAL LEADER OF THE AGES, PASSES AT AGE 99
TODAY’S TOP 10
MORE GUN HYSTERIA IN WASHINGTON, FLORIDA
TRUMP HOLDS WHITE HOUSE listening session on guns, seems favorable to concealed carry in schools. ZeroHedge.
- Full replay of WH event. Real Clear Politics.
- Students chant “Where’s (Florida Governor) Rick Scott” while he was at funeral for victim. Hot Air.
- CNN crowd boos pro-Second Amendment rape survivor. Daily Caller.
- Parkland survivor: Media using tragedy for political agenda. Free Beacon.
MUELLER DEPUTY ANDREW WEISSMANN has a reputation for going too far. Los Angeles Times.
SANDERS BLAMES CLINTON for not exposing Russian meddling. Tyler Durden.
EVANGELIST BILLY GRAHAM, who reached millions, dies at 99. ABC 7 Chicago.
OBAMA ADMINISTRATION CONSPIRED with liberal activists to smear Milwaukee school choice program. Real Clear Investigations.
CONSERVATIVE TWITTER users say their followers were purged. Washington Examiner.
PUBLISHING PLATFORM MEDIUM suspends conservative figures. The Hill.
WISCONSIN’S TAMMY BALDWIN took $120,000 from lobbyists despite anti-special interest stance. Free Beacon.
ANOTHER POLL SHOWS BLACKBURN with big lead over Corker among Tennessee GOP primary voters. Breitbart.
TRANSGENDER ACTIVISTS ARE CONDUCTING giant, dangerous experiment on children, author says. Daily Signal.
Thanks to all our new subscribers from every corner of America!
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- On Russia, Democrats try to rewrite history. David Harsanyi.
- Try enforcing existing gun laws before launching new ones. Andrew Malcolm.
- Russian trolls: Barely background static in 2016 campaign. Jacob Sullum.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- CNN, duped by Russians, hunting down ordinary Americans to shame them. NTK Network.
- MSNBC’s Wallace absurdly says Obama administration didn’t have a network on his side. Free Beacon.
- A great Midwest evangelist tells how Billy Graham influenced his life. Erwin Lutzer.
- Couples who spend less than $1,000 on weddings least likely to get divorced. The Hustle.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@iowahawkblog) I’m laying a virtual wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Bot. Thoughts & prayers. Tweet.
- (@guypbenson) My dad tells a story about our family watching one of Graham’s sermons on television years ago. My brother, who was very young, announced, to no one in particular, “I could listen to that man talk all day.” #RIP. Tweet.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- HEAT; CNN ‘SCRIPTED’ QUESTIONS Drudge.