01/08/2018 05:10 CDT
DOSSIER DIRT STILL AT CENTER OF RUSSIA PROBE AND BACKLASH AGAINST IT AS TRUMP FORCES PUSH BACK HARD; WHO WILL REPLACE MANDEL IN OHIO? BREITBART WITHOUT BANNON?
TODAY’S TOP 10
FUSION GPS REMAINS IN CROSSHAIRS
“DOSSIER” VICTIM CARTER PAGE RIPS MEDIA for failing to mention for months that Hillary and Dems funded false claims New York Post.
- Grassley, Graham: Investigate “dossier” author. The Federalist.
- House committee finally gets Fusion’s bank records. Daily Caller.
SENATOR COTTON: DACA DEAL must include border wall funding, end of chain migration and diversity lottery. Breitbart.
UNCLEAR WHO WILL STEP UP IN OHIO to replace Josh Mandel after his withdrawal from Senate race. Cincinnati Enquirer.
KEITH ELLISON ENDORSES Antifa and thus political violence. John Hinderaker.
MANDALAY BAY STAFF had multiple interactions with Las Vegas shooter before massacre. Daily Caller.
BOOK: CLINTON TOOK SECRET TRIPS outside White House to visit girlfriends and nearly killed a Secret Service agent doing so. Washington Examiner.
MEMO TO AMERICA: The real nutjob is not Donald Trump. Rush Limbaugh.
JUSTICE CLARENCE THOMAS opens up on life, faith, and his interracial marriage. Daily Signal.
DESPITE NEW POLICY AGAINST POLITICAL statements, ESPN doesn’t suspend Katie Nolan after she calls Trump a “stupid person.” Chicago Tribune.
WHAT IS BREITBART’S future without Bannon? Derek Hunter.
Welcome to all our new subscribers. Interest in First Right continues to spread across America.
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Media-Trump hysteria a rerun of Media-Reagan hysteria. American Thinker.
- Economists are mostly wrong. David Harsanyi.
- Trump book proves liberals don’t care about the truth. Tammy Bruce.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Stephen Miller vs. Jake Tapper. Real Clear Politics.
- Tucker Carlson debates activist on “global warming.” Fox News.
- How much more delusional can university students get? Heather Mac Donald.
BLACK IS WHITE: THE NEW SCIENCE
- Al Gore says “bitter cold” is exactly what we should expect from “global warming,” er, “climate change.” Climate Depot.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@exjon) For a career dedicated to critique and challenging power, journalists are thin-skinned as hell. Tweet.
- (@SpeakerRyan) @Interior’s offshore drilling announcement is great news for the economy. It means more jobs, more revenue, and more energy produced right here in America. Tweet.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- NBC: OPRAH OUR FUTURE PRESIDENT; STEDMAN SAYS SHE WOULD DO IT! WINFREY’S CALL TO ACTION Drudge.