01/24/2018 05:19 CDT
SECRET SOCIETY OF ANTI-TRUMP AGENTS MET OFF-SITE TO FRAME TRUMP, SENATOR CLAIMS; MASSIVE SCANDAL BREWING AS MSM TWISTS IN CIRCLES TO AVOID COVERING; GWB BUSH’S POPULARITY SOARS
TODAY’S TOP 10
￼WISCONSIN SENATOR RON JOHNSON￼ says FBI informant confirms “Secret Society” of agents met off-site to plot against Trump. PJ Media.
- Massive scandal brewing. Michael Goodwin.
- FBI agent texted “no big there there” regarding collusion. Breitbart.
- TV networks trying to ignore scandal. NewsBusters.
CIA DIRECTOR SAYS TRUMP UNDERSTANDS intel at the level of a 25-year veteran. Independent Journal Review.
FBI DIRECTOR’S CHIEF OF STAFF to resign “in the coming weeks.” Washington Times.
FOUR IN FIVE AMERICANS want less legal immigration than we have now. Free Beacon.
POLITICO BOTCHES BASIC FACT in hit piece on Christian staffers in federal government. The Federalist.
NFL REJECTS VETERANS GROUP’S Super Bowl ad urging people to stand for the National Anthem. Fox News.
HAWAII GOVERNOR DIDN’T CORRECT false missile alert sooner because he didn’t know his Twitter password. Florida Times-Union.
TRUMP DOJ BACKS CATHOLIC CHURCH’S bias lawsuit against DC Metro. Free Beacon.
AMERICA’S MOST AND LEAST POPULAR U.S. senators in most recent polling. Morning Consult.
GEORGE W. BUSH’S APPROVAL rating soars to 61 percent. Daily Caller.
Thank you First Right subscribers from across America! We know you crave news blockaded by the liberal media.
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- The problem for Democrats. Erick Erickson.
- “Trump Trauma” is crippling the news media. Howard Kurtz.
- Democrats just got rolled. They can blame Obama. Marc Thiessen.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Joy Reid’s entire career built on race baiting. Tucker Carlson.
- New digital ad targets Democrats for government shutdown. NTK Network.
- Does Sessions interview signal Russia probe is wrapping up? Fox News.
IT’S A WHOLE NEW WORLD!
- 125,000 Disney employees to receive $1,000 bonuses due to tax reform. CNBC.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@SaysSimonson) it’s kinda crazy to think about how many of those so-called “insider white house scoops/rumors” reported in the last year that never materialized and we just never talk about them again. Tweet.
- (@KimStrassel) Here’s what i don’t understand. FBI is required under law to preserve records. People exist to do this. It’s one thing to have a technical “misconfiguration” that gets remedied in a day or so. But no phone records for months is either gross incompetence, or fishy. Tweet.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- COLLISION COURSE: CONGRESS TIGHTENING NOOSE ON INVESTIGATION Drudge.