Forward a copy of First Right to your friends
09/29/2017 05:14 CDT
IS NFL TRYING TO ICE PROTEST MOMENTUM? SCALISE RETURNS TO CONGRESS; SCOTUS TAKES ON IMPORTANT LABOR UNION CASE FROM ILLINOIS
TODAY’S TOP 10
PACKERS, BEARS stand for national anthem. SB Nation.
- Networks told NFL cameramen to avoid shots of booing crowds. ZeroHedge.
- Tennessee businessman calls protests “unpatriotic,” pulls TV, radio ads. ABC 9 Chattanooga.
- Virginia bar owner pulls plug on games. Breitbart.
STANDING OVATION FOR SCALISE return to Congress. Hot Air.
U.S. SUPREME COURT TO HEAR case from Illinois that challenges labor unions. Associated Press.
GRASSLEY THREATENS FBI with subpoena for Russia probe witnesses. Daily Caller.
ALABAMA SENATE VOTE HINGED on state issues, not Trump. Washington Examiner.
HUGH HEFNER DID NOT LIVE the good life, prominent Christian leader contends. TheBlaze.
GOP IL GOVERNOR RAUNER FACES Catholic, conservative revolt after he signs bill allowing taxpayer funding of abortion. Illinois Review.
IN 47 OF 50 CITIES, Obamacare coverage will be unaffordable in 2018 by law’s own definition. Free Beacon.
RIDE-SHARING COMPANY UBER pulls ads from conservative Breitbart. Breitbart.
WISCONSIN VOTER-ID STUDY has statistical flaws and mistaken assumptions. National Review.
Don’t forget to sign the Restoration Action petition to stop Southern Poverty Law Center.
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- How to destroy a nation. American Thinker.
- Hard data, hollow protests. Heather Mac Donald.
- CNN floods the zone with Hugh Hefner stories. The Federalist.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Liberal groups protest Neil Gorsuch speech at Trump hotel. Free Beacon.
- Bill Clinton supported lowering corporate rate to 20%. NTK Network.
- Gold Star parents to Spike Lee: Why support millionaires on knees instead of fallen heroes? Real Clear Politics.
YOUR HONOR, REQUEST PERMISSION TO RETWEET
- The most famous judge on Twitter joins the U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals. National Review.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@RealJamesWoods) There is not a single law in America that treats people differently by color, race, creed, or national origin. Not one. #StandUp. Tweet.
- (@PardesSeleh) I’m starting to think of Megyn Kelly as a chameleon but not the good kind. Tweet.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- PACKERS STAND Drudge.