09/13/2017 05:23 CDT
TRUMP TO VISIT FLORIDA ON THURSDAY; DOJ WON’T PROSECUTE POLICE IN FREDDIE GRAY CASE; ESPN ANCHOR GOES ON TIRADE AGAINST TRUMP
TODAY’S TOP 10
TRUMP TO VISIT FLORIDA on Thursday to survey Irma damage. Politico.
- Last minute westward surge may have saved Florida $150 billion in damages. ZeroHedge.
- Panetta praises Trump administration response. Marathon Pundit.
JUSTICE DEPARTMENT WON’T PROSECUTE police in Freddie Gray case in Baltimore. Politico.
CALLS TO PUNISH “CLIMATE CHANGE” skeptics rise in hurricane aftermath. Washington Times.
MATTIS: MOST SEVERE SANCTIONS yet placed on North Korea. NTK Network.
NEW STUDY: MEDIA BIAS AGAINST TRUMP even worse than thought. Daily Wire.
SENATOR RON JOHNSON WANTS to get to bottom of Comey’s early exoneration of Hillary. Washington Examiner.
MSNBC’S KATY TUR SAYS SHE WAS “about to throw up” on election night. Independent Journal Review.
ESPN ANCHOR RAILS AGAINST “white supremacist” Trump. Power Line.
DETAILED STORIES OF VOTE FRAUD and election system vulnerabilities flood into new voter integrity commission. Washington Times.
WISCONSIN SENATE HOPEFUL NICHOLSON signs term limits pledge. Right Wisconsin.
We thank our new subscribers from all across America. Remember, First Right will always be free!
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Peggy Noonan was right about the National Cathedral’s Confederate windows. The Federalist.
- Wha’ happened? Tim Blair.
- The “science denier” canard. Jonah Goldberg.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- MSNBC host suggests Democrats recruit California liberals to move to Rust Belt states. Daily Caller.
- Hillary might be only Democrat excited about her book, Politico reporter snarks. Free Beacon.
- John Cleese: Lot of politically correct people have no sense of humor. Hot Air.
WHAT HAPPENED TO MY COPY, HILLARY’S RUNNING MATE ASKS?
- MSNBC shocked that Tim Kaine didn’t get advance copy of Hillary’s new book. Free Beacon.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@eddiecarl4468) I can’t imagine someone handling an election loss worse than Hillary has handled hers. Breathtaking to witness. Tweet.
- (@DineshDSouza) According to progressive historian, Eric Foner, the Ku Klux Klan was for decades “the domestic terrorist arm of the Democratic Party.” Tweet.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- HURRICANE TELETHON TURNS POLITICAL Drudge.