08/30/2017 05:23 CDT
TALES OF HEROISM EMERGE FROM SOGGY TEXAS LANDSCAPE; MEDIA TRY BUT FAIL TO DEMONIZE TRUMP FOR FEDERAL RESPONSE; NY JUDGE TOSSES PALIN NYT SUIT
TODAY’S TOP 10
TRUMP TOURS TEXAS AS RAINS FINALLY STOP
TRUMP SURVEYS TEXAS DAMAGE AND PROMISES help for those affected; Pence to follow. Legal Insurrection.
- Hero cop died trying to save lives, despite wife’s warning. Daily Wire.
- Liberal media: Harvey’s during Texas because Republicans don’t believe in “climate change.” The Federalist.
- Joel Osteen: We never closed our doors. Hot Air.
- Message from Harvey: Americans helping each other. Breitbart.
OBAMA ADMINISTRATION HID INTEL on Iranian militants in Syria to push nuclear deal. Free Beacon.
EMAILS SHOW OBAMA FCC GAVE PREFERENTIAL treatment to left-wing groups. Daily Caller.
A BIASED JUDGE TOSSES a Texas voter ID law, again. Daily Signal.
CNN’S SUPPOSED “REPUBLICAN” analyst Ana Navarro has given thousands of dollars to Democrats. Breitbart.
SARAH PALIN’S DEFAMATION SUIT against New York Times dismissed by federal court in Manhattan. Legal Insurrection.
ATHEISTS CLASH WITH FRANKLIN GRAHAM over praying football coach. Daily Caller.
FBI CLAIMS NOT ENOUGH PUBLIC INTEREST to release Hillary Clinton documents. TheBlaze.
HOME PRICES ARE RISING TWICE as fast as wage growth in most large U.S. cities. ZeroHedge.
LIBERAL IL AG SUES CHICAGO for police discrimination against minorities. Chicago Tribune.
We thank our new subscribers from all across America. Remember, First Right will always be free!
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Why won’t the media demand Dems condemn Antifa? Larry O’Connor.
- We still have zero evidence Trump colluded with Russia. The Federalist.
- Democratic silence on Antifa dangerous. John Kass.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Media frets that Trump went to Texas “too soon.” Free Beacon.
- Will 300+ alligators escape as flood waters rise in Texas? CBS News.
- Despite record time since last major hurricane, MSNBC host sees hurricanes “in all seasons.” Free Beacon.
TOUGHEST TEXANS ARE TINY AND PACK A FIERY WALLOP
- Texas fire ants interlock their legs and float together to survive floods (and torment human survivors). Daily Wire.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@TimAlberta) Buddy in Houston texts me: “Hard to tell from the inside but is this catastrophe fully recognized by the media? It’s Katrina x10.” Tweet.
- (@StefanMolyneux) North Korea fired a missile over Japan, Houston is underwater, free speech is under attack – and the media is talking about Melania’s shoes. Tweet.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- HOUSTON UNDER CURFEW; RAIN THREAT OVER Drudge.