Forward a copy of First Right to your friends!
07/20/2017 05:23 CDT
WASHINGTON UNITES BEHIND JOHN MCCAIN AFTER HE REVEALS BRAIN CANCER DIAGNOSIS; TRUMP BLASTS AG SESSIONS FOR RECUSAL AND OBAMA UNMASKING PROBE HEATS UP
TODAY’S TOP 10
SENATOR JOHN MCCAIN DIAGNOSED with aggressive brain tumor; family reviewing treatment options. Weekly Standard.
- President and First Lady offer thoughts and prayers. Breitbart.
- Democrats offer kind words. Independent Journal Review.
TRUMP SAYS HE WOULDN’T HAVE PICKED Sessions as AG if he knew he would recuse himself from Russia probe. Real Clear Politics.
FORMER U.N. AMBASSADOR SAMANTHA POWER emerging as central figure in Obama unmasking investigation. Free Beacon.
MANAFORT, TRUMP JR., KUSHNER to appear before Senate committees next week. Breitbart.
SCOTUS SAYS TRAVEL BAN can remain in place while lawsuits continue. Free Beacon.
TRUMP NOMINATES JON HUNTSMAN for Ambassador to Russia. Hot Air.
DEMOCRATS CONTINUE TO FALSELY CLAIM “voter suppression.” Daily Wire.
LIBERAL CNN ANCHOR JAKE TAPPER called “alt-right” by liberal Women’s March activist. Twitchy.
AFTER STALLING FOR MONTHS, Wasserman Schultz to cooperate with investigators on IT probe. Free Beacon.
CNN COMMENTATOR HAS GLOWING WORDS of praise for convicted cop killer. Independent Journal Review.
We thank our new subscribers from all across America. Remember, First Right will always be free!
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- The curious case of Natalia Veselnitskaya. Andrew McCarthy.
- Probably not a good idea to underestimate Kid Rock. Vulture.
- The real crimes of Russiagate. Patrick Buchanan.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Dem senator Manchin says Benghazi investigation was a witch hunt. NTK Network.
- Trump to Sen. Heller: “He wants to remain a senator, doesn’t he?” Real Clear Politics.
- GOP senator says support is far short even for straight Obamacare repeal. Daily Caller.
NJ GOVERNOR FINDS METS GAME NO SEAT ON THE BEACH
- Chris Christie abused by fans after catching foul ball at New York Mets game. NJ.com.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@PrisonPlanet) The Washington Post’s first concern after a woman was executed by a cop is to worry about “Islamophobia” & Somali’s hurt feelings. Tweet.
- (@HashtagGriswold) Weird. Wanted to a link to a mainstream media outlet’s coverage of the Women’s March embracing a terrorist. Can’t seem to find one. Tweet.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- SESSIONS SHADE Drudge.