Forward a copy of First Right to your friends
06/05/2017 05:19 CDT
AL GORE RETURNS TO DO MAINSTREAM INTERVIEWS AND SPINS FANCIFUL GLOBAL WARMING TALES AS PUTIN WONDERS IF AMERICA IS GOING INSANE WITH CONSPIRACY THEORIES
TODAY’S TOP 10
GLOBAL WARMING SCAMMER AL GORE RETURNS TO MSM!
- Compares today’s climate to the Book of Revelations. Free Beacon.
- Says Syrian civil war caused by “climate change.” Daily Caller.
- Jake Tapper, other anchors roll over. NewsBusters.
PUTIN ON RUSSIAN CONSPIRACY THEORIES: “Have you all lost your senses over there?” Breitbart.
JIM ACOSTA: WH REPORTER or climate activist? NewsBusters.
WAPO “FACT-CHECKERS” SWING AND MISS at Trump’s Paris accord speech. Power Line.
ALEX CASTELLANOS: THERE’S MORE evidence Comey colluded with Russians than Trump. Real Clear Politics.
DEM SENATOR: WE HAVE NO SMOKING GUN in Russia probe. Real Clear Politics.
OBAMACARE INSURER PARTICIPATION declines 24 percent in 2017. Free Beacon.
RIGHT AFTER TERRORIST ATTACK, CNN HOST calls Trump “piece of shi-…embarrassment to humankind.” ZeroHedge.
TWO DAYS BEFORE TERRORIST ATTACK, London mayor called global warming, “one of the biggest risks to humanity.” Daily Caller.
STUDY SUGGESTS DEMOCRATS could be in big trouble in 2018. The Blaze.
Sign up two of your friends for First Right here.
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Why cities shouldn’t take down Confederate statues. Daily
- Let’s stop acting as if the 2016 campaign is still on. Michael Barone.
- How long can Trump stay on this winning streak? Michael Goodwin.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Tucker Carlson destroys liberal hypocrisy on “climate change” in 90 seconds. The Blaze.
- EPA chief Pruitt defends Paris decision: “There are climate exaggerators.” Real Clear Politics.
- Hillary Clinton’s montage of excuses. Free Beacon.
WELL, AT LEAST THEY SPELLED CNN CORRECTLY!
- When trying to mock someone, it always is better not to botch simple spellings. Daily Wire.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@Markgsparrow) Leonardo di Caprio arrives in Washington on his private jet to give President Trump a piece of his mind over Paris climate change agreement. Tweet.
- (@1americanguy) John Kerry’s yacht and several homes give off more carbon than most small cities! Tweet.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- THE NEW WEST Drudge.