Forward a copy of First Right to your friends
06/30/2017 05:15 CDT
NEW UNDERCOVER VIDEO SHOWS MORE CNN HOSTILITY TOWARD TRUMP, AMERICAN VOTERS AND DECEPTIVE EDITS
TODAY’S TOP 10
BREAKING: NEW PROJECT VERITAS undercover video shows CNN producer disparaging Trump, intellect of American voters. Project Veritas.
SUSAN RICE AGREES TO TESTIFY before House intel panel. CNN.
LEADING HATE GROUP Southern Poverty Law Center losing its media cover. Power Line.
JUSTICE DEPARTMENT GIVES UP Washington Redskins name fight. Associated Press.
MNUCHIN: OBAMACARE WAS just a giant tax on the economy. Daily Caller.
LIBERALS MELT DOWN over U.N. ambassador Nikki Haley’s tweet about budget cuts. TheBlaze.
KANSAS TO ALLOW CAMPUS carry starting July 1. Legal Insurrection.
COSMOPOLITAN SNUBS successful conservative women. National Review.
PRO-LIFE GROUP SAYS TWITTER suppressing messages that criticize Planned Parenthood. Daily Wire.
DEM SENATOR MCCASKILL used undisclosed foundation to pay for dinner at Russian Ambassador’s house after denying Russia contact. Free Beacon.
Sign up two of your friends for First Right here.
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Inside the delightful suicide of Gawker. National Review.
- Missed it by that much — the Obamacare enrollee lie. PJ Media.
- Let’s stop pretending Medicaid saves lives. The Federalist.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Thirty years of fake climate news. Tony Heller.
- Scaramucci on fake CNN story: Trump opponents practicing “politics of personal destruction.” Real Clear Politics.
- Maria Bartiromo grills John Podesta on Democrats’ Russia ties. Real Clear Politics.
REVENGE OF THE NERDS!
- Man outraged by sophisticated phone scam writes program to flood scammers’ phone lines. Daily Wire.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@chasboots) CNN has become the National Enquirer of cable news. No, wait. The Enquirer at least gets their stories straight. Tweet.
- (@steph93065) Breaking News: Trump mean tweets his enemies. Yea. He always has. We knew this BEFORE we elected him. Next? Tweet.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- CRACKDOWN ON ILLEGALS: HOUSE PASSES ‘KATE’S LAW’ Drudge.