Forward a copy of First Right to your friends
05/05/2017 05:15 CDT
TRUMP, PENCE HELP PUSH THROUGH HOUSE OBAMACARE REPLACEMENT AS UNCERTAIN SENATE FATE LOOMS; WAR ON POLICE CAUSING DE-POLICING IN HIGH-CRIME CITIES
TODAY’S TOP 10
HOUSE REPLACES OBAMACARE; WHAT WILL SENATE DO?
- House passes Obamacare replacement by razor-thin margin. Daily Signal.
- Early read is tough sledding in Senate. Hot Air.
- 5 things to know about repeal. Daily Wire.
- Liberal Politico speculates on House Republicans who could be imperiled over Obamacare repeal. Politico.
- List of Obamacare taxes repealed. Americans for Tax Reform.
- Obamacare sold on a lie. Breitbart.
NEW FBI REPORT SHOWS THAT LEFT-WING PROTESTS and anti-law enforcement narrative causing de-policing across the country as crime rates tick upward. Washington Times.
- NYC cops, in deep blue NY, overwhelmingly support pro-law enforcement Trump. Politico.
- CNN refuses to drop false “hands up don’t shoot” narrative. Hot Air.
- The Ferguson Effect: Baltimore millennials worst nightmare. ZeroHedge.
OBAMA FEELS HIS LEGACY IS BEING “slowly ripped down,” source says. Daily Caller.
FEINSTEIN SAYS THERE’S NO EVIDENCE of collusion between Trump associates and Russia. Free Beacon.
DEMOCRAT SENATOR SAYS IT MAY VERY WELL have been a crime for Huma Abedin to send classified material to her husband. Mediate.
TREY GOWDY SAYS CONGRESS MAY SUBPOENA Susan Rice to testify about alleged unmasking of Trump officials. Breitbart.
PENTAGON TO SUBMIT NEW AFGHANISTAN strategy to White House as early as next week. Free Beacon.
JOBLESS CLAIMS CRASH to multi-decade lows — the lowest since April 2000. ZeroHedge.
YET ANOTHER “HATE CRIME” covered by the media turns out to be a hoax. Daily Caller.
NOT A GREAT IDEA TALKING politics at work, new survey finds. CBS News.
Sign up two of your friends for First Right here.
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Trump’s tweets don’t excuse media ignoring Obama surveillance story. Mollie Hemingway.
- Baltimore in deep, deep trouble. Will it die? City Journal.
- The Obamas should take heed of what happened to the Clintons. Victor Davis Hanson.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- “I would do it again,” unrepentant Colbert says, breaking his silence. The Blaze.
- Reporter gushes: Hillary will always be the smartest woman in the room. NewsBusters.
- MSNBC host doesn’t even know when Donald Trump could face a primary challenger. Free Beacon.
TAKE ME OUT OF THE BALLGAME — FOREVER
- Boston Red Sox permanently ban fan for allegedly yelling a racial slur at Fenway Park. Washington Post.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@JoeConchaTV) Instead of apologizing, Colbert said he was “an American hero” for expressing “his love for another person” in his own way. Media applauds. Tweet.
- (@ScottAdamsSays) Hillary Clinton says the Comey announcement cost her the election. Do you know anyone who admits changing their vote because of it? Tweet.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- HOUSE REPEALS OBAMACARE; TRUMP CELEBRATES Drudge.