Forward a copy of First Right to your friends
05/25/2017 05:17 CDT
PUBLIC BELIEVES MAINSTREAM MEDIA PUBLISHES FAKE NEWS AND NYT PROVES IT AGAIN; MONTANA SPECIAL ELECTION GETS ROWDY AS GOP CANDIDATE BODY SLAMS BRITISH REPORTER
TODAY’S TOP 10
POLL: MAJORITY SAYS MAINSTREAM MEDIA publishes fake news. The Hill.
ANOTHER NYT NOTHINGBURGER ON RUSSIA: “It is unclear, however, whether Russian officials actually tried to directly influence Mr. Manafort and Mr. Flynn.” Hot Air.
COMEY LESS POPULAR THAN TRUMP in new poll. Free Beacon.
IN TIGHT MONTANA SPECIAL HOUSE ELECTION, GOP candidate charged with body-slamming pushy British reporter. Bozeman Daily Chronicle.
RABID ANTI-TRUMP CNN ANALYST GOES BANANAS over a few simple questions Trey Gowdy asked John Brennan. The Blaze.
BRITISH OUTRAGED BY U.S. intelligence leaks on Manchester bombing. Power Line.
STATE DEMOCRATS IN ILLINOIS want to wallop tax-burdened residents with yet another tax increase. Illinois Review.
MISSISSIPPI WOMAN: I was always anti-gun until I was eye-to-eye with a home invader. Breitbart.
TRUMP CALLED ISIS “EVIL LOSERS” and the smart set ridiculed the new name. The creator of Dilbert strongly disagrees. Scott Adams.
WHISTLEBLOWER SAYS CHICAGO AREA VA’s management covered up cockroach problem. Daily Wire.
Sign up two of your friends for First Right here.
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- The carbon tax rebate scam. American Thinker.
- The true purpose of the university. Heather Mac Donald.
- The media’s reliance on skeevy leaks and crazy conclusions. American Thinker.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- “We didn’t start this war, but we should end it.” Dana Loesch.
- Slew of Democrats say there is no evidence that Trump colluded with Russia. Daily Wire.
- If you really care about America, you won’t let it become Europe. Tucker Carlson.
WHO SUFFERS FROM ABSURD PROTESTS — MIZZOU, THAT’S WHO
- University of Missouri will welcome smallest freshman class in two decades. National Review.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@RichardGrenell) Fact: We have a serious problem with intel getting leaked and being politicized. The problem grew under John Brennan’s tenure. Tweet.
- (@Rockprincess818) Who decides what is a conspiracy theory? Sorry, but you lunatic Democrats don’t get to police anyone’s theories, plus you’re dumb as rocks. Tweet.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- FIGHT OF THE LAST ORIGINAL FOX Drudge.