Forward a copy of First Right to your friends
05/02/2017 05:16 CDT
COMMUNISM IS OK, BUT NOT CLIMATE CHANGE DISSENT, SAYS NYT; IS A SUPREME COURT RETIREMENT LURKING?; HANNITY TO STAY
TODAY’S TOP 10
NEW YORK TIMES READERS FINE WITH COMMUNISM, NOT “CLIMATE CHANGE” DOUBT
- Op-ed praising communism A-OK… The Blaze.
- …But question the religion of “climate change?” That’s heresy. Free Beacon.
TRUMP CONFIRMS THAT HE WILL STICK with his conservative list for the next Supreme Court opening. Washington Times.
- Friends seem to think Anthony Kennedy is eyeing retirement. Hot Air.
ELIZABETH WARREN, HAWKING A NEW BOOK, passive aggressively rips into Obama’s economy. National Review.
MARCHES FOR SCIENCE versus actual science. Power Line.
APRIL MURDERS UP 25% IN CHICAGO compared to last year. CBS 2 Chicago.
DESPITE FOX NEWS TURMOIL, Sean Hannity says he plans to stay. Free Beacon.
REPUBLICAN SPENDING BILL would freeze IRS funding at level below what it received in 2008. Free Beacon.
MEDIA FALLS FOR FALSE STORY about “new” Ivanka Trump billboard. Free Beacon.
THAT CHINA CURRENCY MANIPULATION? Trump says his strong talk has prompted the desired effect. Daily Caller.
AFTER 100 DAYS, RESIDENTS in bellwether Illinois county weigh in on Trump. Chicago Tribune.
Sign up two of your friends for First Right here.
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- The arrogance of Blue America. Daily Beast.
- The symbolic cost of Barack Obama’s $400,000 speech is high, according to liberal elites. New York Times editorial.
- Climate change activists are the real science “deniers.” National Review.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Chris Matthews: Democrats moved too far to the Left on cultural issues. Legal Insurrection.
- Trump political committee launches ad touting first 100 days in office. National Review.
- Earnest: There is no single leader of the Democratic Party. Free Beacon.
BUT DON’T FRET, THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED
- Global warming rally postponed in Colorado Springs after monster snowstorm. Breitbart.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@SonnyBunch) Someone at McDonald’s just won the following bet: “I can get idiots on Twitter to talk about literally anything.” Tweet.
- (@hale_razor) “Obama and other politicians are out of touch with Americans.” -top 1% senator who has a net worth of $9 million. Tweet.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- DEMS CELEBRATE ‘REPUBLICAN’ BUDGET! MORE PAGES THAN OBAMA STIMULUS Drudge.