04/06/2017 05:18 CDT
RICE/OBAMA INTEL SCANDAL GROWS WITH EVIDENCE SURVEILLANCE WAS DEEPER AND LONGER THAN ORIGINALLY THOUGHT; SYRIA CONCERNS GET LOUDER AND TY COBB’S REPUTATION GETS A CLEANSING
TODAY’S TOP 10
SMOKE THICKENS SURROUNDING RICE/OBAMA INTEL
- Bombshell report indicates Obama administration was using surveillance to undermine Israel when Iran nuclear deal was debated 2015-2016. Tablet magazine.
- Rice intel was “…detailed…information about everyday lives…” Catherine Herridge.
- Trump says Rice may have committed a crime. Hot Air
- Questions Rice needs to answer, pronto. The Federalist.
SENATOR COTTON SAYS U.S. should use force to remove Assad from power in Syria. Politico.
- In 2014, PolitiFact said “mostly true” to John Kerry’s claim to have gotten 100 percent of chemical weapons out of Syria. Daily Caller.
IRS SNATCHED $17.1 MILLION from Americans wrongly thought to be part of a criminal enterprise. Daily Caller.
THE LIBERAL BOSTON GLOBE tries to question Melania Trump’s “crossed arms” photo and conservative Twitter unloads. Twitchy.
WH SHOOTS DOWN CARBON TAX rumors in the press. Again. Daily Caller.
GLOBAL WARMING ZEALOT MICHAEL MANN, darling of the Left, makes a fool of himself before Congress. National Review.
WAPO SEEMS TO BE SALIVATING over a German proposal to curb “fake news.” Which, of course, means to curb conservative viewpoints. Washington Post.
LEFT WING BUZZFEED AND POLITICO try shady eleventh hour smear job on Neil Gorsuch. Free Beacon.
EQUAL PAY DAY IS BASED on a lie. Everyone knows it, but liberal media celebrates it without scrutiny or fact checks — just blind allegiance to the Democrat agenda. NewsBusters.
ALEX GRISWOLD NAILS CNN, NYT for their biased headlines against Donald Trump. NewsBusters.
Want to keep getting First Right every weekday morning? Signup here.
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Pepsi pulls an ad that was “like a hall of fame of political correctness. Power Line.
- The greatest fact check ever conducted by a journalist debuts at movie theaters this weekend. Dan Curry.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Adam Schiff blames “Breitbart crowd” for Susan Rice story. NTK Network.
- Tucker Carlson: Hysteria like we’ve never seen. Real Clear Politics.
HALL OF FAME SMEAR JOB
- Growing evidence that history smeared Ty Cobb. He was not a racist or a bully. Marathon Pundit.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@CharlieDaniels) Is CNN so far out of touch they actually expect people to ignore the Rice unmasking story. That’s news? That’s information? No, that’s opinion. Tweet.
- (@PhilMcCrackin44) The lovely Sage Steele has been demoted by the Liberal geniuses at the helm of failing @espn ….because of her Conservative views. Tweet.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- NEXT: BANNON THREAT TO QUIT; MERCERS HOLD POWER Drudge.