04/04/2017 05:18 CDT
NEW YORK TIMES AND BLOOMBERG HAD SUSAN RICE STORY BUT SAT ON IT TO PROTECT OBAMA, MAN WHO BROKE STORY SAYS. DESPITE BLOCKADE FROM MOST REPORTERS, EVIDENCE GROWS THAT OBAMA LEAKED INTEL ON TRUMP
TODAY’S TOP 10
BOMBSHELL CLAIM: Man who broke Susan Rice story claims he got it from media sources within newsrooms. Both the New York Times and Bloomberg were sitting on story because they didn’t want to harm Obama. ZeroHedge.
- Susan Rice, former national security adviser to President Obama, requested on numerous occasions the unmasking of the identities of Trump campaign officials. Washington Examiner.
- Ordered spy agencies to produce detailed spreadsheets involving Trump. Daily Caller.
- During a PBS interview last month, Rice claimed not to have any knowledge of surveillance on Trump officials. Free Beacon.
- Rice in crosshairs as potential felon for her role in releasing raw intelligence data for political reasons. Power Line.
- Journalist deemed to be practitioner of “Fake News” by 60 Minutes, beat all national media to Rice story. Daily Caller.
- ABC, NBC cover-up, CBS defends. NewsBusters.
SCOTUS NOMINEE NEIL GORSUCH CLEARED committee on a party line vote and is poised to become first Supreme Court nominee in history to face a filibuster when he reaches the Senate floor Friday. Free Beacon.
PRO-ISIS GROUP DRAWS UP KILL LIST of thousands of people in UK and America and promises to publish addresses. The Sun.
MORE THAN HALF OF THE JOBS at U.S. newspapers have disappeared since 2001. Yahoo.
SAYONARA NEW YORK. Big Apple is losing residents faster than any other major metropolitan area in the country. Hot Air.
CNN REWARDS REPORTER who falsely accused Trump of making racist comment by hiring her as analyst. Free Beacon.
DEMOCRATS LAUNCH MASSIVE AD CAMPAIGN to fight voter ID laws. Daily Caller.
DEMOCRAT STATE ATTORNEYS GENERAL AND ENVIRONMENTALISTS are suing the Trump administration for delaying regulations for air conditioners, ceiling fans and walk-in coolers and freezers. Daily Caller.
HOW TRUMP CAN DEPOLITICIZE federal funded “science” through accountability measures. Daily Caller.
GOVERNMENT SCIENTISTS REFUSE to use more accurate satellite temperature data and instead rely on “adjusted” surface data. Power Line.
Want to keep getting First Right every weekday morning? Signup here.
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- What is the “Alt-Left” and why has it taken over the Democrat Party? Victor Davis Hanson.
- Democrats are clumsily searching for a rural populist type to lead them back to electoral relevancy and it is sad. The Federalist.
- Obama gang using intelligence data to thwart Trump almost as big a story as IRS scandal. Andrew Klavan.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Sen. Dick Durbin admitted that filibustering Neil Gorsuch has more to do with politics than anything else. NTK Network.
- Do stories that make Obama look bad undermine democracy, asks liberal journalist. NTK Network.
- A CNN “reporter” who happens to be a former Obama official offers a feeble defense to ignoring the Rice story. @JimSciutto tweet
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@seanmdav) The Venn diagram of journalists in Ben Rhodes’ Iran deal echo chamber and journos who swore there was no spying on Trump is a single circle. Tweet.
- (@Rockprincess818) Is the corrupt MSM ever going to ask Obama why He loosened the restrictions on the sharing of raw intelligence on his way out the door? Tweet.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- NEXT: RICE ‘UNMASKED’ Drudge.