04/25/2017 05:17 CDT
TRUMP READY TO UNVEIL ECONOMIC AGENDA HIS OWN WAY; WILL RALLY IN PA WITH ‘DEPLORABLES’ WHILE MEDIA CELEBRATES ITSELF IN DC
TODAY’S TOP 10
TRUMP ECONOMIC ROLLOUT STICKS IT TO MEDIA
- Pledges to unveil largest tax cut package in history. Chicago Tribune.
- Will hold rally in Pennsylvania during White House Correspondents’ dinner he is skipping. Free Beacon.
- Hosts conservative media at WH, including many outlets cited frequently by First Right. Power Line.
- Announces U.S. will impose a 20 percent tariff on all softwood lumber imported from Canada. Daily Caller.
- Pledges that premiums will “start tumbling down” under his upcoming health care plan. Politico.
- The full Associated Press interview. Transcript.
WISCONSIN UNEMPLOYMENT RATE is at 17-year low. Conservative policies continue to show results. NTK Network.
CHICAGO GIVES COLD SHOULDER to charter schools. Chicago Tribune editorial.
DEMOCRAT GEORGIA CONGRESSMAN might have broken ethics rules in attempt to aid Jon Ossoff’s campaign. Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
- Ossoff has never bothered to vote in a runoff election. Free Beacon.
CHICAGO EPA WORKERS HIRE PR consultant to help fight possible Trump budget cuts. WBEZ-radio.
MAINSTREAM MEDIA IRRESPONSIBLY air dubious allegation against Sean Hannity that already has been retracted. Google.
THANKS, NEW YORK TIMES, for blowing the Navy’s operational security. Richmond Times-Dispatch editorial.
BILL O’REILLY CONFIDENT THE TRUTH will come out about his departure from Fox News. Real Clear Politics.
IF TRUMP CROSSES ANY “RED LINES” Barack Obama might jump in, his former spokesman meekly warns. Hot Air.
NYT REPORTER SAYS PRESS CONFERENCES are more democratic under Trump than under Obama. Free Beacon.
Sign up two of your friends for First Right here.
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- In order to stop crime increase in cities, Trump administration has to change false narrative that police are the problem. Heather Mac Donald.
- Georgia 6 runoff a challenge for both parties. Stuart Rothenberg.
- Warren stumbles out of 2020 gate. Boston Herald.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Princeton professor criticizes so-called March for Science protests. “Most of them don’t know any science.” Fox News.
- Obama admits “no red states, blue states” riff in 2004 speech was not reality. The Blaze.
- Schumer says U.S. no longer fact-based and that Breitbart News is a threat to democracy. MSNBC.
DODGEBALL DODGES PC SCOLDS
- Political correctness loses in Louisiana as attempt to ban dodgeball fails. Daily Caller.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@carold501) Are you #Liberals going to keep this up the next 8 years? Time to grow up, don’t you think? #100DaysOfShame Tweet.
- (@redsteeze) I like the guy who oversaw the largest loss of party congressional elections in modern history lecturing to get involved in local elections. Tweet.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL Drudge.