Share First Right with friends. Sign them up here.
04/20/2017 05:22 CDT
CIA UNDER OBAMA IN THE CROSSHAIRS; O’REILLY BOUNCED OUT WITHOUT A GOOD-BYE AT FOX, NEW LINEUP SET
TODAY’S TOP 10
CIA ON THE GRIDDLE
BOMBSHELL REPORT: Obama CIA director Brennan operated agency “…like a branch office of the Hillary campaign…” American Spectator.
- CIA, FBI looking for traitor inside CIA who leaked top-secret documents describing CIA tools to penetrate phones, televisions. CBS News.
FOX DROPS BILL 0’REILLY after sexual harassment allegations. Fox News.
MSM GUSHED OVER BARACK OBAMA’S first 100 days in office… NewsBusters.
- …Compare that to Trump’s first 100 days. NewsBusters.
- Trump’s political death greatly exaggerated. Washington Times.
- Obama’s real record as president. Restoration PAC.
TRUMP ADMINISTRATION TO REVIEW whether it was wise decision to lift sanctions against Iran. Reuters.
DID THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT go too far in investigating an Illinois congressman? Washington Post.
TRUMP EXTENDS VETERANS access to private health care. Military Times.
IRONY ALERT: CHICAGO TRIBUNE complains that Facebook’s new algorithm to weed out “fake news” is killing its traffic. Breitbart.
NEW BOOK CONFIRMS THE OBVIOUS: Hillary was trying to hide her way through the presidential campaign. Breitbart.
AP BROKE ITS OWN RULES in order to worship at the alter of political correctness. The Blaze.
APPLE’S TIM COOK TAKES ANOTHER SHOT at Trump administration. NTK Network.
Sign up two of your friends for First Right here.
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- How political correctness holds African-Americans back. Daily Signal.
- Blue states may be green, but they have very pricey energy. Daily Caller.
- Chelsea Clinton’s cheerleading cult. Michelle Malkin.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Consensus grows that Democrats are wasting a lot of money on special elections. NTK Network.
- Keith Ellison puts the blame on Obama for Democrats’ 2016 failures. NTK Network.
WILL THEY VISIT THE LEAKER IN PRISON?
- Journalists continue to urge IRS employees to leak Trump tax returns, which is a felony. Free Beacon.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@SteveSGoddard) “In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual.” – Galileo Galilei Tweet.
- (@BAMAPERRY) “Unbiased” CBS Host @GayleKing Spotted on Super-Yacht in Tahiti with the Obamas. Tweet.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- JAMES MURDOCH PLANS NEW FOXNEWS; O’REILLY DIDN’T EVEN GET TO SAY GOODBYE Drudge.